Personal Talk

(Lapis is a boy)
Hey guys I made this story at 7:06 in the morning so sorry if there's some errors
I just woke up...and this happened before Too Short To Ride.

*********************************
Lapis' POV:

I was sitting down on the couch and saw Petidot sit beside me...
She wanted to talk about some "personal stuff" I agreed
So she started to ramble about her stuff and then I realized she looked so cute while rambling....
Then she saw me looking at her
I caused her to blush very dark
I saw her blushing very dark. I said that she looks more cute if she's red. I said that to tease her she blushed even darker. I wanted to kiss her but she was very nervous and I was too...but I kissed her to get it over with...she blushed the darkest of the darkest... I was about to say something but I got the feeling that we were being watched... It was Steven!!! Taking a video of everything!!! Steven started shipping us and took some pictures of us!!! I chased Steven out of the barn and sat with Peridot... So what were we talking about? " I asked to catch up because I wasn't listening..."Umm Lazuli I love you..."she said. I blushed very dark.... We soon decided to clean up the barn and watch Camp Pining Hearts...
Peri fell asleep on my shoulder I soon fell asleep too... "I love you to Peri" I said before sleeping
*********************************
Hey guys do you like stories I make during early morning or normal afternoons? Maybe both...
Welp g'bye
Luv y'all