Making Out

(Lapis=Girl) (Ame=Girl)
(Peri=Boy)

Stevens POV:
I was thinking "Would Peridot and Lapis like each other?"
Hmm probably...to be sure I'll visit them for a sleepover...
He he he I'll make my plan work! Hehehehehehe!
I walk to the barn....
<Time Skip>
Hey Lapis!!! Peridot?!!
Hmmm they usually leave the barn door open....Hmmm I'll sneak inside through the window... I use my floating powers to get up to the window...while floating up I hear someone moaning I get up the window and see something awkward... "Their making out!" I yell to myself...
I knew it! They do like each other!!! I'll sleep here! I'll make my bubble and sleep in it just to spy on them....

Lapis' POV:
I was doing some meep-morping on my bed...then Peri pushed me down and is on top of me! I blushed very dark...he's very cute and he kisses me,"Peri~dot!" I moan loudly... I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist and we make out until morning....

Peri's POV:
I was bored so... I wanted Lapis to kiss me but I said to myself "That's not just gonna happen!"
So I push her down,she blushes very dark... I start to make out with her...I felt her enjoying it by noticing her arms are wrapped around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist...she's a good moaner....

<Time Skip> (Morning)
Steven's POV:
Hehehe I ask Lapis as Peridot
"Sooo was last night fun?"
The both blush furiously....

Lapidot's POV:
How did he know?????!!!!!!!
I never say a word and go to sleep on my bed....

******************************
Don't make out with a window open...
Welp G'bye!