Prom (Requested By: @Panther0166)

(A/N: {insert human info here} play vid if ya want.)
[Peridot is a boy and Lapis is a girl.]

Peridot's POV:
"Sure. I'd love to." She answered to my question."Really?" I asked for reassurance."Yes I'm serious." She had that smile on her face."Great! I'll meet you at your house later." I said "Peridot! You know where my house is?" She asked "Of course Lapis! I baby sit your cousin remember?" I told her "Oh right. Sorry." I apologized. "It's ok. Welp bye!" I said "Bye!" She waved
I gave myself a pat on the back for my effort. If you're wondering what was going on at school it's prom night. We got the afternoon off to prepare. I have my tux on and green tie."Here we go." I said knocking the door of Lapis' house. She lived with her parents but I was abandoned and now I have my very own house. Things change fast as I shakes her father's hand."You must be Peridot!" Her mom hugged me."Hey Peridot." She had a hint of blush on her beautiful face. Her cousin was back in New York the neon city."Peridot! Come inside! I want to take a picture on my little girl's Prom Night!" She said I felt my blood rush to my cheeks and walked inside with a smile."Mom!" Lapis said. Her dad leaned over to my ear and whispered: "Have you two done 'it' yet?" I moved away ignoring his wide grin. I walk over to the wall beside Lapis we held hands since her parents wanted us to. We took pictures and we headed off.
"Hey tomato!" I teased.
"Stop it." She blushed.
"So have you ever went out with someone?" I asked.
"Yeah." She said.
"Who? Who is this guy?" I asked.
"You! You dummy!" She giggled in her blue dress.
I smile and we both walk to the gymnasium.
We took a seat and drank some juice."Hey Lapis you bored?" I asked she nodded."Let's get outta here." I offered and she came with me to the park where we hang out often."What are we doing out here?" She questioned "This is the place where I kissed you remember?" I answered.
We sat on the hill and watch the sunset. She later laid on my lap and started playing with my face poking everywhere.
"I love you Lapis." I finally said.
"Love you too." She said sitting up.
We kissed. It was the best moment of my life. Thank you Lapis.

9 decades later...

And now I'm here old and still with her in our house with our children,grandchildren and great grandchildren. Thank you Lapis. For being the person I cared about. I love you.