I Can't Replace You

A/N: The photo up top it edited by me soo yeah.
Peridot = Boy
Lapis = Girl
[{(Human AU)}]
Peridot's POV:
It was afternoon I asked her out on date for lunch.
I was on a date with Lapis, the girl of my dreams. In the cold lands of Iceland.... I wanted to make her the best present ever.
"So Lapis! What is your favorite color?" I shouldn't of asked that since she's wearing blue clothing everyday!
"Peri! You asked me that already!" She said while playfully punching me. She's so beautiful."So Peri! What do you like about me?" She asked with a light blush."I like everything! Your body, your face and most importantly your eyes!"
Darn it Peridot! Why did I say that? While I was thinking she kissed me on the cheek. I felt my face turn red. I put up my collar of my vest to cover my face... It didn't work. She kept kissing me... She wouldn't stop.
"Stop!" I command. She stops."It's my turn!" I playfully say. I start to kiss her on the lips. I can feel her face getting warm. Her lips are so soft and so is her tongue.

<~Time Skip~>

"Let's go home." I say since we lived together in an old snow shack. It was a snowy day then the blizzard came.
I walk in her room and see her blanket torn. I can't let her feel cold. I'll let a tailor make a new one and so I did.

Since she was making dinner I sneak out on her. I walk out into the blizzard.

Lapis' POV:
I'll make him dinner since he treated me to lunch."Peri!" I screamed. I looked everywhere to find him. Then I saw snow on the ground by the door. He went out. Nooooo! I can't lose you... I sit by the door waiting for someone to knock. I sob.

<~Time Skip~>

Peridot's POV:
I know on the door to get in. I hear a sad Lapis. I immediately open the door and see her crying. I run to comfort her.
"That was dangerous! You could have died!" My heart was breaking.
"I can replace the blanket but I can't replace you!"
I felt my heart burst into a million pieces.