Three

Papyrus hurriedly sits me down on a sofa; I look around and realize this is their home. I know that Sans was telling bad puns all the way, but I'm too weak to have paid any attention to them.

"Alright Freckles," Sans says and starts lifting up my skirt.

"What the-?!"

"Hey, you have pellets on your thighs, sweetheart, don't get excited!"

I sigh in embarrassment. "And..." I pant weakly. "And you had to start there?"

"Yes," he replies. "Because of your higher volume of muscular mass, the pellets can affect you more there."

"Sounds logic..." I say weakly again. 

"Now like I said, Freckles, no need to get your hopes up."

I blush and look away. 

"I'll go make you some tea," Papyrus says and walks over to the kitchen. 

Meanwhile, Sans places his hands on my bare thighs (which makes me blush deeply) and suddenly the pellets fly out of my thighs. Then he does the same thing in my arms and my abdomen, until all the pellets are gone. Next, he cleans the wounds.

"By the way, Freckles," he says, "you still haven't told me your name."

"I thought you liked Freckles better."

"I do, but I still wanna know what else to call ya."

I gently exhale. "Clementine."

"I'm still gonna call you Freckles anyway."

I chuckle softly. "That would be alright."

Once the wounds are cleansed, Sans gently runs his index finger over my thigh. I blush tremendously and look away.

"All set, Freckles."

"And your tea is on the way!" Papyrus comes in with a cup in his hand. "Careful though! It's hot!"

I sit up and take it. "Thank you."

Sans sits down on the couch to my right and Papyrus sists to my left. Both of them remain silent as I take one small sip of tea after another. At the same time, I can occasionally feel Sans' gaze on me. 

"So..." Papyrus says. "Clementine, darling..."

"Yah?" 

"About that date..."

"What date?" Sans cuts in bluntly.

What is up with his reaction?

"Oh! Clem and I were talking earlier, and since we have so much fun together, we shall go on a date! Nye heh heh!"

Sans looks blankly at Papyrus, and then at me. "Pff, good luck," he scoffs and sits back on the couch with his hands in his pockets.

"Aw, come on," I say. "Papyrus is a sweet guy."

"I was talking to Paps," Sans replies.

"Hey!" I yell.

Papyrus starts laughing out loud. "Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to come to the-"

"Don't say castle," Sans says, his deep voice sounding serious.

"Why not?"

"Dude, we talked about this."

"But-"

"Papyrus." Sans gets up.

"Alright!"

"You are not taking Freckles to the castle. End. Of. Story."