In Which There is an Author's Note

Hello Everyone and Welcome to the End of The Demon's Curse. I want to start off by saying there will be a sequel. (So don't panic.) The Sequel is called The Wizard's Sacrifice. 
        Comments are Appreciated and Corrections on spelling/Grammar mistakes are underway. But first some credit and shout outs. 
 🌸 : First Credit goes to Diane Wayne Jones, The Actual Author of Howl's Moving Castle. Any direct referances are hers to claim and hers too own. She was such a big inspiration for this project and I hope she would be happy with the work made here.
 🌸 : Next Credit I'd like to present is to Natalia , who gave me positive feedback the entire time. I couldn't have finished this without you!
: And then we have Tasha , whose comments were really inspiring even after the project was halted. (By Laziness. Please don't kill me!) Thank you so much!
🌸 : Lastly I wanted to thank someone Unexpected. Much of my motivation came straight from this person. In my line of work, I meet people everyday. Some forgetful and others are more memorable. This one just so happened to take interest in my (Lousy) work and asked to read it. (On the more Memorable side.) Of course I was ashamed because it wasn't finished. Now I am happy to present it to her. Thank you so much Miss Cassidy! This project would definately NOT have become a finished poduct without you.
        Most importantly I wanted to thank all of my followers, and You silent readers. It means so much to me. Seriously, I love you all. Stay tuned for more on the Marvelous Misadventures of Lily and Howl and Michael and Calcifer.