Day 1

Camila's P.O.V

~~~

The park was the same as always that day.

Children's laughter could be heard in the distance from the playground, people would occasionally walk by with their dogs, the breeze was light; enough to be felt yet not quite enough to be cold, and the sun wasn't too harsh. There weren't too many clouds littered across the length of the blue sky above.

It was warm. It was happy.

And just like usual, I sat, alone on my park bench. The one where not many people would walk by. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't introverted, I just wanted to be alone.

And just the same as every other day, I had an ice cream nestled in either hand. I would take small aimless bites at the one in my right. Although it was my favorite flavour, it never made me happy.

Because just like usual, I knew in my heart, that the one in my right hand wouldn't get eaten.

It was for my Papi.

But I knew he wasn't coming.

And just like every other day, small melted drops of ice-cream ran down the ice-cream in my right hand at the same pace silent tears flowed down my cheeks.

By the time I was finished eating, there was a small pool of dissolved ice-cream on the ground next to me.

And just like every other day, one ice-cream melted.

---

A/n; okay just a quick little me in here. i probably wont leave too many of these in this story. I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA CUZ I LOVEEEE ICECREAM.

sharing icecream with people has always been a special thing to me, and i have someone super important to me that i buy ice cream for all the time. (if u reading this u know who u r i love u boo<3) . anyway i came up with this idea and i thought it was CUTE SO IM WRITING IT

it goes up to Day 10. so if you like it , let me know and ill be happy. BYE