Letter and Diagon Alley

Sarafina's POV

I woke up to Yuki jumping on my bed and saw Ginny was still asleep. I wandered if Ron and my Hogwarts letters would arrive today. This would be our first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I got dressed quietly not to wake my little sister who slept in the same room as me.

Then went downstairs with Yuki following me to see Mum making Breakfast. I sat next to Percy who was already up along with Dad who was reading the Daily Prophet. Soon Fred and George joined us as Mum served Breakfast. She called for Ron and Ginny to come downstairs for breakfast.

Once they arrived downstairs in their pj's still the owls arrived with our Hogwarts letters. Ron and I had been accepted into Hogwarts. "How do we get sorted?" Ron asked Fred and George as we followed them outside to play Quidditch.

"Oh it is really painful you have to face a troll see" Fred told him. Whilst George and I tried to contain our laughter. They had already told me it was a sorting hat that choose our house. Ron looked scared and didn't ask for anymore detail. I watched them play Quidditch Ron was keeper while Fred and George tried to score. I just sketched them from under a tree.

I liked drawing, only Ginny and the twins know as they found my sketch book one day under my pillow. They haven't told anyone, but always gave me quills, sketch books and ink for gifts. Ginny says I have a real talent and I even draw up a few prank ideas for the twins.

A few days later mum decide we should go to Diagon Alley to get our school supplies.  So we used the floo network to get there. We went to the bank first before going to Madame Malkin's for our robes. Then got our books, cauldron, phials, parchment, and quills. Before going to Ollivander's to get my first wand, as Ron was getting our brother Charles old wand. While Percy and the twins went to the pet store to get somethings for our pets.

I got an elm wand with Phoenix feather core that was 10 and 3/4s inches. After a few tries it was flexible and good for Potions and Charms. It cost seven galleons, but it was worth it I love my wand. Then we all went home to the Burrow.

A/N

Picture of her wand above and yes it looks similar to Harry's wand.