Getting Past six Forms of Protection

Sarafina's POV

We had just found out Hagrid told a hooded stranger he got Norbert from how to get past Fluffy by playing music. I knew it was Quirrell but the other three don't believe me and still think it's Snape. So I followed them as we went to look for Professor Dumbledore. We found McGonagall and told her why we had to see Dumbledore.

But she told us he went to the ministry after receiving an urgent letter from them. She then told us to go back to our dorm or outside quietly. As headed towards the common room we ran into Snape. Who thought we were up to something and left us in the hall. We decided that night we were going through the trap door. To the others we were stopping Snape and to me we were stopping Quirrell. I am so going to say I told you so when they release I was right about Quirrell I thought.

(that night)

As we went downstairs with Harry's cloak for when we leave the tower. But our way was blocked by Neville who wouldn't move. "Hermione body bind him" I told her whispering so Neville wouldn't hear the plan. She sighed taking out her wand turning to Neville.

"Neville I am really really sorry about this" she told him. "Petrificus Totalus" Hermione said pointing her wand at him. Then put her wand back into her jacket pocket and the other looked at her shocked. "It was Sarafina's idea to put a body bind curse on him" she stated as I rolled Neville onto his back.

"You two are brilliant, but scary" Ron stated and Harry nodded his head in agreement. We then got under the cloak and left through the portrait hole. Harry lead the way to the third floor and I unlocked the door. We saw Fluffy sleeping as Harry played his flute to keep him that way. Ron and I moved Fluffy's paw off the trapdoor with Hermione's help. Once the door was opened I jumped down first.

"It's a soft landing just jump" I called up to them. But then the plant started to wrap around us when they arrived. "It's devil snare just relax" I told them as Hermione and I were released falling through it. Harry soon joined us, but Ron was panicking and strangling above us.

"His not relaxing is he" Hermione stated "I remember reading something in Herebology" she stated. "Devil snare, devil snare it's deadly fun" she started.

"But will sulk in the sun" I finished and we drew our wands.

"Devil snare hates sunlight" we stated together and pointed our wands at the plants saying "Lumos Solem." A bright light shot from our wands at the plant and it dropped Ron.

"Lucky we didn't panic" he said as he stood up dusting himself off.

"Lucky Hermione and Sarafina pay attention in Herebology" Harry told him. We then walked into an other room of flying keys. Harry, Ron and I managed to corner the right key  and pass it to Hermione, who unlocked the door. The next task was to win a game of wizard chess Ron would lead us through it.

But he had to sacrifice himself so that Harry could checkmate the king. Harry, Hermione and I went into the next chamber where there was an unconscious troll laying on the floor. We then got to a room that had seven potion bottles and a piece of parchment. Hermione and I read it aloud together:

"Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
Two of us will help you, whichever you would find,
One among us seven will let you move ahead,
Another will transport the drinker back instead,
Two among our number hold only nettle wine,
Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line.
Choose, unless you wish to stay here for evermore,
To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four:
First, however slyly the poison tries to hide
You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;
Second, different are those who stand at either end,
But if you would move on-wards, neither is your friend;
Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,
Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;
Fourth, the second left and the second on the right
Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight."

"This isn't magic it's logic" Hermione stated "most great wizards don't have any and would be stuck here" she told Harry.

"Won't we?" he asked looking from us to the bottles.

"Of course not let us think" I told him and Hermione followed me to the table. We figured out which was which and told Harry.

"Only enough for two mouthfuls" he stated looking at the one that would lead us to the final chamber. "One of you will have to go back are you sure you got it right?" he asked. "Which one of you will go back?" he asked after we nodded to his last question.

"I won't to go back to Ron, but I want to see you face Quirrell and say I told you so" I said. Hermione agreed to go look after Ron for me and send a letter to Dumbledore. She went back first before Harry and I drunk our potion. Once we got through the fire in front of I saw bug chamber with a man inside.

"I told you so" I said smirking when I saw Quirrell turn around to face us.

A/N

Picture of the bottles of Snape's test above