Classic Trick Questions (Part One)

Q: Mary's father has five children - April, June, July, and August are the first four. What is the name of the fifth child?

A: Mary!!! It said Mary's father.

Q: Which one is correct? "The yolk of an egg is white" or "the yolk of an egg are white"?

A: Neither. Yolks aren't white.

Q: Imagine you are in a sinking boat surrounded by sharks and there is no way to escape. How would you survive?

A: Stop imagining!!!

Q: Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

A: Mount Everest! it just wasn't discovered yet.

Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?

A: A towel. Ha!

Q: What can you never eat for breakfast?

A: Lunch and dinner...LOL

Q: If there are five apples on a table and you take away three, how many apples do you have?

A: Three! You took away three. 

Q: How much dirt is there in a hole that is 21 feet wide, 32 feet long, and 7 feet deep?

A: None, if there was dirt in a hole, it wouldn't be a hole.

Q: How do you lift an elephant with one hand?

A: Well, it would be kinda hard to find an elephant with only one hand...

Now, for the impossible question.

Q: Which comes first, the egg or the chicken?

~~~~

A: The egg of course!!! Read this article to find out. 

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/finally-answered-which-came-first-the-chicken-or-the-egg

(P.S.  I will do a part two if this reaches 30 reads and 15 votes!!!)