Classic Trick Questions (Part Two)

~~In this set of trick questions, I will be focusing most on logic or math riddles. Have fun!!!~~

Q: According to the picture above, which one of these shapes does not belong in the group? Why?

Q: Let's suppose that you had to choose between two doors that lead to either heaven or hell. Now, you don't know which one leads to which, but fortunately, there are two guards standing in front of the doors, and while one speaks of the truth, the other one lies. If you are only allowed to ask them one question, what would you ask to help you pick the right one?

Q: Two fathers and two sons go on a trip to the lake. there, each of them catches one fish. However, they only came back with three fish. Why is that? (They didn't eat it or anything.)

Q: Divide 30 by 1/2 and add ten. What is the answer? 

Q: A farmer is trying to cross a river, but he only has one raft. He is taking with him a rabbit, carrots, and a fox. However, he can only bring 1 item a time across the river. Also, you can not leave the fox with the rabbit alone (the fox will eat the rabbit), and the rabbit and carrots alone (the rabbit will eat the carrot). How does he cross the river?

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and follow me if you liked it! I will not include the answers to the questions this time. Instead, I'll publish another part with the answers if this gets 30 reads and 15 votes. Comment your answers down below! : D