Authors Note - New beginnings & changes

Hi everyone and welcome to the new and improved 'Ride On'. I'm so excited about this and I hope you are too!

So to start off I wanted to start by wishing you all a safe holiday and hope all of you had an amazing Christmas (or celebration/tradition you practice - no discrimination towards any race/culture/belief) and a happy new year. To all those who may have lost someone dear to them I am truly sorry, such a terrible time for tragedy, as is any time, I pray they rest in peace. I also wanted to say I love all my readers and supporters, voters and commenters and even the silent readers and I am very thankful for you all. Especially to the amazing people I've been able to have privet conversations with. Thanks again to everyone. Without your support I wouldn't be rewriting this as it's very hard to start a fresh.

Another important thing I wanted to say was I have changed some of the characters names. Mainly the main characters as I was not feeling the names anymore and I know people with the same name. I have changed Natasha (the main character) to Demi as well as Chase (another main) to Jack. Hopefully this will not cause any confusion. There probably will be other name changes but aren't significant. Piper (Natasha now Demi's best friend) has stayed the same. There is a few differences in the plot as well. Demi's horse has now also been changed to Cloud.

I think that's all I've got to say other than this is still my first book, a second draft if you will, so go easy on the 'hate' and negativity haha. Comment telling me to update cause it honestly motivates me! Once again thank you all. Now lets get to it aye.

First chapter will be uploaded straight after this or at least tomorrow because I am so excited for this ☺️.

~ Tessa ❤️