CHAPTER 2 -

(Alexs POV)

Mrs Phillips got up and started to talk.
"Ok everyone good news we are almost there but before we get off of this bus we have to talk about whats going to happen, as a group we are going to the hotel we are staying at and checking in, now you have all got mine and all of the other teachers numbers so we don't have to worry about that. Everybody should know who's group their in, is there anyone who doesn't know who's group their in?
"Yeah i don't!" Someone yelled out behind me.
I turned around to see who yelled out and it was Tyler.
"Oh right Tyler you didn't get a group cause you were last minute, um I'm sure we can squeeze you in a group somewhere.... well lucky you there's one group with one spot left, um Alex's group " Mrs Phillips said.
"What!" I yelled only as loud for Iesha and the people sitting in the front and the back of me to hear.
"This can't be happening." I turned and said to Iesha.
"You know what it's ok Alex there's 8 people in the group you still don't have to talk to him and if he trys to talk to you just ignore him." She tried to make me feel better.
"Whatever." I said.
I decided to turn around and see how Tyler reacted to hearing he was in my group, when i turned around he made eye contact with me and put this cheeky smerk on his face all, i felt like doing was slapping him so hard across the face to wipe off his smerk, it made me hate him even more i didn't think thats was even possible.

When we arrive at the theme park, we get off of the bus and get out our stuff, the theme park that we are going to is really big it has its own hotels in it, it's huge.
We get to the hotel and its beautiful the inside is amazing i can't wait to see the rooms, I'm sharing a room with my friends. My year all gathered together so we can hear the next intruction from Mrs Phillips.
"Alright these are your keys for your room's, you must never lose them." She said.
She handed us the keys for our room theres only one key to the room that they gave us so one of us has to keep the keys with them and can't lose them, i told the girls that i would probably lose the key straight away, we all decided that Stephanie would hold them as she is a trustworthy girl.

Stephanie, Emily, Iesha and i went up to our room, our room is on the 4th floor of the building we took the elevator to get there so we wouldn't have to carry our stuff up the stairs.
" wow this room is so big." I heard Emily say in front of me as we walked into the room.
" it's only 2 o'clock what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" Iesha said as she put down her bags on one of the four beds in the room.
" why don't we go to the theme park for the rest of the day?" I suggested to them. "well its either the theme park or stay here and do nothing for the rest of the day." Stephanie reminded me that those were the only options we had being here.

we spent about half an hour in our room just unpacking and all through it I got to hear the girls blabber on talking about how excited they were to finish unpacking and go ride the roller coaster at the park, I only sat there listening to them talk I didn't have anything to say at the moment, I was to busy thinking about how they are going to try and con me in to going on it with them and the guys, and I know that they are going to try because they have done it with other stuff that I have straight up said no to and trust me they always seem to get through to me because I always agree after awhile.The main reason me and Tyler even dated was because of them I mean Tyler had had a thing for me back then and trust me I knew that he was one of those bad boys that always gets suspended from school and I hadn't even thought of dating him in the first place I didn't want to, but when the girls found out he liked me they conned me into dating him and like always I agreed and yeah its peer pressure I know that but at the same time my friends only do it for me to make me feel better like getting me a boyfriend only I wish that the boy they conned me into dating was someone other than Tyler.

We went down to the lobby were Mrs Phillips said she would be if we needed to ask her anything and we had to ask her first before going to the park so she could mark our names off to show we have gone and also when we have returned to the hotel we need to see her to show were back, also to show were back before the time we are actually meant to be back at witch is 10:00 that Is a pretty late time they gave us considering there could be a lot of bad people at night here but I guess since we have 8 people in a group and at all times we have to stick together seems pretty safe to them also we have all the teachers numbers that came and they have ours. when we got down there and I can see another group that is asking to go to the park and as we got to her their names had already been marked off and they left out the door.

" hello girls what can I do for you, are you here for the park?" she asked us as she knew what we were going to ask for. " um yeah we are here to ask that can we please get our names marked off?" Emily answered and asked for us as we were standing about a meter behind her while she asked. " yeah of course you can girls but first you need the rest of your group are they on their way or something?" she said as she looked over us to see if the guys were coming out of the elevator or down the stairs but they weren't. "oh their coming I just texted them." Iesha mentioned to Mrs Phillips. the next thing I heard was the elevator doors opening it was the guys. " perfect timing boys now you can go." Mrs Phillips yelled to them as they walked over to us, she then turned away from us with a smile and marked our names off and she walked to another group that just got out of the elevator who also wanted to leave I'm guessing.