CHAPTER 6 -

(Cameron's POV)
We all made it past the cars and the next thing we new we were standing outside of the airport, Los Angeles is amazing there's so much to look at there's lots of colour, people and the palm trees here are beautiful.
"How many of your other vampire friends do you have here anyways?" Luke asked Ben as we were standing on  the side walk trying to look out for the person who is picking us up, well ben is as Luke, Theo and I don't have a clue what the person looks like.
"There's 4, Christian, Jeremy, Scott  and Julian, their all good friends of mine ever since I turned." He replied and as soon as he finished we all saw a dark blue car come around the corner and right up to us in front of the sidewalk.

"hey anyone need a lift?" The person in the dark blue car rolled down their car window and said, i could tell the guy in the car was saying it in a playful jokingly kind of way and straight away I could tell the guy was one of Bens friends.
"Jeremy!" Ben yelled in excitement, I can tell Ben is really good friends with these people by the sound of his voice and I'm really happy for him that he is seeing them again for the first time after all these years.
" hey Ben guys!" Jeremy said with excitement to all of us.

After Ben introduced us to Jeremy we all headed towards the back of the car so we could put our luggage in the trunk of the car. I was the first to put my stuff in the trunk so I stood aside and waited for the others to load theirs, I leaned up against the car and waited as I started to stare at all of the busy cars in the airport, I spotted a little girl in the car park in the Airport she looked about 5 years old and I couldn't help to notice that she reminded me of my little sister Amy, I kept watching her as it is so weird how much she reminds me of her, the girl was wearing a cute little red dress and she has brown hair, as I was looking at her I notice that there no one around her I didn't see her parents no one is with her, suddenly she started to walk across the busy road by her self, I quickly got off of the car to get a better sight of the girl because I feared she was going to get hit by one of the cars, my muscles have  began to tense up at the sight of her still crossing the road
As if I was protective of her or something because she reminds me of Amy, she was nearly off the road when suddenly a car out of no where was heading her way I looked at the driver and saw that he was not paying attention to the girl that was a couple of
Meters away from him I could see that he was about to hit her with his car I had to do something I couldn't just stand here and watch it play out, I looked around me to make sure no one was looking at me and with a quick second the little girl was in my arms back on the sidewalk safe i know I just saved this girls life I put her down and looked in her eyes.
"Wow how did you do that?" She asked me I looked away from her and didn't answer her question because what was I gonna tell her that I have super speed no way.
" you ok kid?" I asked her. And she just nodded her head to answer the question.
" ok good now go find your parents." I told and made my way back over to the car, I felt good that I got to save that girls life.
I got to the car and and got in the backseat along with the guys Ben sat in the front seat. I didn't bother to tell the guys why I walked off about the little girl that I saved.