CHAPTER 8 -

(Cameron's POV)
When I walked in the door of my hotel room the guys came up to me straight away and asked me if I found her or not, I kind of hesitated at first when I started to tell them what happened with ricks daughter I hesitated at first not because I'm scared to tell them, I hesitated because I didn't want to tell them that I am positive that she was not with her father that I When I looked at her all I saw was good not bad, and how I gave her my number to get to know her better I mean if I told them that I wanted to get to know her and she wanted to know me that they would think that she's just playing me and when she gets closer to me she'll betray me to rick, if they think that, they might hurt her if they think she just playing me.

" WHAT!!! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Ben yelled in anger at me.
"Yeah what the hell were you thinking Cameron she's with the enemy" Theo added, by this point we all are standing in the living room.
"Look I know this looks bad but trust me she's not with the enemy" I tried to convince them, all of them had an angry look towards me.

"And you gave her your number? Because you want to hang out with her get to know her?! Look I know you haven't been in any relationships lately but your 58 years old Cameron when are you going to grow up and stop acting like a teenager your a vampire you feed and kill humans for blood and don't forget that we are all on the run from a werewolf who wants to kill us from your mistake and your the one who wants to go off and get to know our one enemies daughter!!!" Ben yelled with anger trying to make his point and don't get me wrong I get his point but what he just said also made me angry.

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!! I never wanted to be a vampire I had a perfect life before this i never wanted to be a teenager my whole life! I am sorry I got you guys in this mess, I know she's ricks daughter but is it such a crime that I want to just hang out with her?!!" I tried to make my point, I could tell they were all angry and furious for wanting this.
"I knew we shouldn't of let you go and check her out" Theo added
" I promise you guys she's not a threat!" I told them as I clenched my jaw.
" how do you know that she's probably playing you" Luke pointed out, at this point we were all on the edge of turning from the anger.
" SHES INNOCENT!!!" I yelled at them one more time.
"Oh really, then I guess you won't mind if we go and maybe check her out ourselves then!!" Theo said with a little smirk on his face as if referring to him and the others were going to hurt her or kill her I know that look.
" NO!!" I yelled as I used my speed and strength against him and pushed him up on the wall holding him there by the shirt, my face had already transformed into a monstrous beast I had fangs and glowing eyes what he said pushed me to far I wasn't gonna let them go and hurt an innocent girl from my mistake.
I looked at the guys and Theo they had transformed too. Theo got me off of him and threw me hard at the wall so I landed on the ground he used all of his strength to throw me if I was human the throw would of knocked me out or worse killed me but considering I'm a vampire it takes a lot more than that.

"If you want us Cameron we'll be with Alex but you might want to come quick to say your goodbyes

"If you want us Cameron we'll be with Alex but you might want to come quick to say your goodbyes." Ben said to me just to make me even madder and to be a jerk we have always had fights like these using our abilities to our advantage but I don't know if they are serious when they intended on killing her. And I know that they think their doing this for me that getting rid of her is gonna help with keeping our whereabouts anonymous  to rick but if they kill her I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself.