CHAPTER 5 -

(Cameron's POV)
The rest of the flight was almost over we had about 15 minutes left, the elder couple woke up from their sleep about 20 minutes ago and the lady had just been reading her book.
" ooooo... ouch" out of nowhere the lady started to whine.
" whats the matter." I asked curiously, as i noticed that she has had a paper cut on her finger from one of the pages of her book.
" oh sorry i just accidentally gave myself a paper cut." She told me as she raised her pointer finger higher up. I could see and smell the blood of her cut i looked away quickly and i noticed that my face was changing i started to breathe hard trying to calm down, the last thing i want to do is hurt this lady and on top of that letting this whole plane find out what i am.
" are... you ok dear?" She asked as she was wondering why i started to act strange.
" i....i....i have to go." I told her and went into the toliet that was on the plane, i couldnt stay there and risk it that i might of hurt her, i had to leave.
I locked myself in the toliet and looked at myself in the mirror, i could see my brown eyes changing to red i was still thinking about her blood.
" come on cameron snap out of it!" I said to myself and put both my hands over my eyes, when i took them off my eyes were back to normal again, i got lucky this time i controlled it but if something like that happens again i think i might lose control and possibly hurt somebody.

I'm pretty sure it's safe for me to go back to my seat now that my eyes went back to my normal colour, I went back to my seat and tried not to make eye contact with the lady and I know that she would still be wondering why I acted like that when i saw her blood, The rest of the flight was quiet she didn't ask me what happened and besides I wouldn't know what to say to her.

After we got off the flight and got our luggage we headed outside of the airport, I don't know if we're going to catch a taxi to were ever we are staying at, Ben organises those things,  but Ben did mention this one thing, that he knows other vampires who are in Los Angeles and he wanted to meet up with them I don't know these other vampires but there friends with Ben and I think we might be staying with them.
"Hey Ben where are we staying at anyways?" Theo asked as we all looked at Ben.
"Well you know my friends that I have in Los Angeles, we're going to them, there in this massive theme park or something that happens for one month a year." He told us and I could tell that me Theo and Luke were surprised and excited about going to a  big theme park, theme parks are the best, I remember before I was a vampire I was afraid of roller coasters and Heights but when I turned all my fears went away.
" awesome! We have never stayed any were like that before." Luke said with excitement.
" cool so how are we getting their?" Theo asked Ben as we all started walking down the sidewalk out side of the airport.
"One of my friends who are here is giving us a left to the theme park and he told me he would meet us on the outskirts of the airport " Ben informed us as he pointed to the direction of the outskirts, out side of the airport were a lot of cars going everywhere it was crazy. We started to make our way to the outskirts of the airport we had to cross the roads while making sure we don't get hit by a car but it's not that we don't want to get hit by a car because we might get hurt anyways we wouldn't  get  hurt, I mean our reflexes would kick in straight away and we would use our speed but that's exactly why we wouldn't want to be in a situation like that because we all would feel threatened and show ourselves to everyone.

(I changed California to Los Angeles so if you see California anywhere it's meant to be Los Angeles.)😊👍