Chapter 1- saying goodbye

Marinette's POV- I woke up early in the morning the sun was shining on my face I checked my phone and saw it was 10:30, Raven had sent me a message saying she wanted to meet at our favorite cafe. I went down and asked my mom if I could go and she said yes! I went to the cafe and saw Raven and Alexandra I decided to go and buy us some chocolate cupcakes I greeted them and we started chatting latter the boys came in rather excited "did you hear?" Asked William "no" I responded "we are going to the state finals!" Yelled Donovan "WHAT!!" Yelled the girls "I told you we were a great team, when is it?" I asked "tonight" Donovan said "good thing we prepared our routine" I said *RING**RING* "hello" said marinette "sweetie can you come home me and your father need to talk to you" " shure I'll be there in 10 mom" "well guys see you tonight be there early" -when Marinette got home- "mom, dad You said you needed to talk to me?" I asked "yes sweetie we got a promotion in the bakery" said Sabine "that Is great mom and dad im so happy for you two" I said "the problem is... that we need to move to Paris" "what, but what about my life here" "we know sweetie but it's for the best" Sabine said. I wiped away the tears "when do we leave?" I asked "next month" tom said "okay I'm going to be in my room". Later that day "hey ale" " hey girl what's up" "oh nothing just the fact that I'm moving to Paris next month" I said sarcastically "NO, why?" Asked Alexandra "my parents just got a promotion for the bakery" "oh that's bad news BTW (by the way) tell your parents that I say congratulations" said Alexandra "I will" " I don't know if I'm going to be able to go trough the front door, I'm going through the windows just like old times" I said " oh Mari" *chuckles* - One Month Later - " I'm going to miss you guys so much" *sobbing and crying* "don't worry we can still call each other and Face time plus we will come and visit sometimes" "thank you guys" I said. " are you okay sweetie?" Sabine asked "yes mom I'm fine" - in the airport- "FLIGHT TO PARIS NOW BOARDING" a lady on the speaker said " let's hurry we don't want to miss our flight" tom said. My parents got to seat next to me I sat next to an old man with a red Hawaiian shirt, once the plane Took off he took a nap and I decided to work on some designs I started to draw our street dance outfits from New York Turtle,Volpina,Peacock and I was a rabbit "those are really good designs" said the old man "thank you" "do you dance?" He asked me "yes, no well kind of I'm not that good but I enjoy dancing" I responded. The man grand and stared at side I did too and found out we were going to land in about 5mins I took my time putting my stuff in my backpack (which I also made) we got off the plane and went on our way to our new home I can't say that I don't like it because it's awesome the bakery is big and my room was breath taking there was a lot of space there and I also had my own balcony. " I'm going to be in my room unpacking" I told my dad " okay pumpkin I'll call you when it's lunch time" said Tom. I went upstairs to my room and started unpacking. I got out my designs and started pinning them on the wall and putting my clothes in my wardrobes. -one hour later- I went to the balcony and and looked at the view it was BEAUTIFUL! But at the corner of my eye I saw a fabric store I got really excited that I got my money bag and ran downstairs "mom, mom can I go to the fabric store it's just I front of us." I asked her " shure just be back before lunch time" said Sabine "I will mom bye"