Chapter 9-The dance off!

Friday Morning
-Adrian's POV-
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock beeping *beep* *beep* *beep* *groans* I hit the snooze button and jumped off of bed. I went to my wardrobe and got my usual clothes, a black T-shirt with yellow,green and purple lines printed across the shirt, a white Gabriel Agreste collection jacket and long blue skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to have breakfast with my family "good morning kitten" my mother said "morning mom!" I replied "do you want me to take you to school today, because I'm headed to the mall with some of my friends, well only if you want to of course?" Asked my mother "Shure thanks mom!" I ate my breakfast with my family and said goodbye to my dad then I headed to the limo with my mother right behind me. The gorilla drove me to school and dropped me off.
-3rd person POV-
The school day went really fast good thing too, because that night Adrian or should I say chat noir will be going to see his lady at the club. Adrian went home and got ready for the club he already had his dancing clothes on he only needed his mask and ears...... until he herd a knock in his door..... "kitten can I come in?"
-Adrian's POV-
I herd my mom say "kitten can I come in?" I panicked and raced to my bed, jumped on it and got under the covers "shure mom,come in" i said nervously "hey kitten I'm here to say goodnight" "oh, goodnight mom" I yet again said nervously. She closed the door and I waited for her footsteps to fade away *sigh* I got my ears and mask on and opened the door really quietly I looked both ways before I started walking to the front door,I quietly opened the door and slid outside.
-3rd person POV-
Little did he know that he was being followed by the breakdancing duo (LOL I couldn't think of another name) chat noir made his way to miraculous club with hawkmoth and blue peacock trailing behind him. Chat noir went inside the club and went to talk to his buddy the bubbler "hey bubbler what music are you putting this night?" Asked chat noir "hey chat well I was thinking some drake tonight but tikki and plagg told me that some guests are coming tonight, and they wanted to do a dance off!" Exclaimed the bubbler "really who?" Chat noir asked him "don't know, they didn't tell me but it's going to be LIT!"
-ladybugs POV-
I saw chat talking to the bubbler And I decided to go and talk to him "hey chat do you want to dance?" I asked him "I would love to m'lady" we danced for a while until we saw two new people come into the club they were headed to tikkis office me and chat walked closer to the office we waited for a good solid minute until tikki came out the door with the two new people. I saw them go to the DJ booth and tikki grabbed the microphone "hello miraculous how are you doing tonight!" She screamed into the microphone "tonight we have the legendary dancers of all time hawkmoth and blue peacock!" Everyone Cheered "they are here to challenge two dancers...can anyone guess who they are...?"silence filled the club "well they are here to challenge our very own ladybug and chat noir!" The club was filled with cheers yet again "question is are you in?" Tikki asked us. I saw chat noir turn to me I hesitated and nodded at him "if they win you two will have to reveal your identity to everyone in this room if you win they will have to reveal this identity?" She asked us. I turned to chat with a concerned face "are you shure "I am the question is are you ready?" Chat asked me. I nodded the crowd cleared a big circle for us "so what's the plan LB?" "I say we wreck them kitty cat" "perfect plan m'lady as always" I herd them both chuckle. Girl from Sweden started to play me and chat started dancing to the song in sync soon hawkmoth and blue peacock started to dance I was amazed by what they could do I started to get ready for our first defeat but still have my courage to keep dancing when the song finish everybody cheered "and looks like the winner is......" I felt scared "hawkmoth and blue peacock!" I stood facing the crowd with chat I took my hand and started to slowly wipe the paint of my face when I finished I herd everyone gasp  "YOUR MARINETTE!" Screamed Alya from the Side. I saw chat noir to slowly wipe his paint off too "a-Adrian" I said "hello m'lady"