Chapter 7- want some penut butter to go with your jelly!

3rd person POV-
The week at school went by fast soon it was Friday afternoon and marinette sat in her bead designing some clothes she made a ladybug themed dress and a chat noir themed shirt. "Oh no I'm going to be late!" Whispered-shouted marinette. Marinette got her breakdancing outfit and put her makeup on she went trough the balcony because she was worried her parents would hear the bakery's door open. -club miraculous-"hey kitty what are you up to tonight?" Said ladybug "nothing just waiting for my bugaboo to come and dance with me" said chat noir. *Blush* "shure!"exclaimed ladybug. They danced for about an hour before "I want to challenge ladybug on a dance of?!?" Screamed a girl with similar clothes as me but instead of red with black spots hers was black with red spots with black makeup around her eyes. "Wow seems  anti-bug wants to challenge out #1 dancer!" Exclaimed the DJ "shure I do it" said ladybug with a lot of determination "winner keeps chat noir, deal?" She asked ladybug "Deal!" Ladybug said "are you shure bugaboo If you loose I'll be with her" chat told ladybug "I'm shure, plus your My kitten!" Ladybug left giving chat a wink. *chuckles* "what am I going to do with her" thought chat noir "okay folks today we have a challenger anti-bug vs ladybug winner gets chat noir!" Screamed the DJ into the microphone "wait let me get up there to film it!" Screamed ladywifi.
Marinette's POV-
The song pity party by Melanie Martinez started playing anti-bug started dancing she danced well but I noticed something in her moves, it was Chloe I stepped up my game and let the song take me away I moved to the beat. The song ended and I ended it with a flip, successfully landing it, I gave her a smirk. (LB,LB,LB) I herd the teenagers scream with that I knew I had won "LB is the winner!" Screamed the DJ. "Guess I'm all yours now huh bugaboo?" Chat noir said with a smirk "guess so kitty come on let's dance!" I said rather excited. We danced for another 2 hours and then went to the bar. "Two cokes please" chat noir told the bar tender "right ways sir, here you go!" "Thanks" chat told the bar tender "here you go bugaboo, a reward   For winning tonight!" " thanks chat your a real sweetheart" I said with a smile in my face. We talked and laughed until it was time to close the club chat noir wanted to walk me home but then lady wifi came and got my arm yanking me out the club. "Maybe next time chat!" I told chat. I walked ladywifi to her house then I walked back to mine since hers was closer on the way home I herd a sound coming from a dark alley. "Hello is someone there?" I asked. I saw a dark figure coming straight at me with a knife I turned around and left running I turned back and saw that I had lost him, I climbed to my balcony and closed the door.  "Well that's enough excitement for a day" I went to the bathroom and took a shower then put my pajamas on I went to my desk and got my phone -7 missed calls- -5 messages- -and 3 voice mails- wow I forgot to call Alya once I got home. I diled Alta's phone number and called her "hello" "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU I WAS SO WORRIED!" Alya screamed at me "I forgot I'm sorry I was taking a shower and I didn't hear the phone" " well next time don't forget please you almost gave me a heart attack did anything happen to you?" Asked Alya "well now that you mention it a creepy guy was going to stab me with a knife but I ran away before he had the chance" "I'm glad your safe now I better go to sleep its 5:30" "oh my god goodnight!" I said goodnight to Alya and went to my bead. In the morning I went to my desk to check the time it was 11:05 I decided to work on some designs for the day.i finished three  and was really proud of them.

i finished three  and was really proud of them