Chapter 3- Club miraculous

"I want, no I demand a dance off" gasps were herd all over the room "wow she hasn't done that since Adrian" said Nino " no I don't want to dance off with you it's my first day here in probably really bad and you were just shocked because you had never seen anything like it *gasp* " girl nobody has ever rejected her, EVER!" Said Alya " no your going to your going to do a dance off with me, NOW!" Chloe screamed "okay" I simply said. The teacher had left the class so Alya popped in a disc and "NO" by Meghan Trainor was playing since it was hip-hop class she started dancing hip-hop (sorry i don't know any hip-hop moves) the class cheered her on (eaven though she is mean she is really god at dancing) marinettes POV- I herd the song "NO" by Meghan Trainor, Chloe started dancing and I just stood still there with my eyes widened she finished her song and and I was next "too good" by drake was playing it was my favorite song me and my group made our own routine for it we eaven danced it in the state finals I decided to dance it with the moves me and my group had made. When I finished the hole class cheered Chloe just "humph" at me and left " girl you are amazing" said Alya " thanks Alya but I should get going, bye" - in marinettes house- " mom, dad I'm home!" Shouted marinette she didn't hear a response so she went to her room "huh?" She said there was a red and black pokadoted bag I front of her there was a note I front of it here is a pair of earrings and breakdancing clothes I gave you some make up to cover your identity with use the walkie-talkie for more information~ Master Fu *pushes button in walkie-talkie* "hello" a squeaky voice said "h-hi" " you must be marinette right" " yes how did you know my name" "well can you let me in and then we can talk" "huh?" " I'm knocking at the door" -opens door- there was a girl about my age I believe she had fed hair and glasses she had a beautiful red dress on I welcome her in. " okay can you explain everything to me please" I asked her politely "shure!" " you use the makeup to cover your identity you smear it around your eyes like a mask then you put on your clothes to get into the club " what is the club called?" I asked her " it's called club miraculous" oh and where is it "that's top secret but when you want to use the walkie-talkie to contact me since your parents are sometimes in your house I'm going to come trough your balcony" "any more questions?" she asked "what do they dance?" "Breakdancing of course" " my specialty" I said with a smile "whats your name?" I asked her " I'm tiki since in the manager of the club I don't have to cover up my identity I am in my office with my co-worker plagg we sometimes are running the dj booth" " I have to go, oh before I forget keep your walkie-talkie with you at all times" "see you later marinette"

-3rd persons view- 2 weeks have passed by marinette has been practicing her breakdancing, Chloe has been a bully and has been distracting marinette in class she hasn't been herself lately.The next day marinette woke up and went to school, same routine as always,but when she got home she wasn't being herself she was nervous and at the same time she wanted to go. " I should call my friends back in New York" -using face time to call her friends- "hello" said marinette "hey girl how have you been?" Asked Alexandra "we were so worried" said Donovan " "why didn't you call us before" said William "hey what's wrong Mari are you okay?" Asked Raven " I am sorry I didn't call you guys before but right now I need your help" I said I sounded a bit sad "what is it was is a boy, if it was IM GOI-" said Alexandra wile being interrupted by Donovan "okay what is it" " 2 weeks ago I got a bag with this breakdancing clothes *showing them the clothes* it's a secret club I have to use makeup around my eyes like a mask to hide my identity." Marinette said "cool I wish I could go" said William "go on Mari" said Alexandra " but I'm having doubts what if they don't like me? what if I screw up? What if I embarrass myself in front of all those people?" " wow hold your horses" said William "marinette your a great dancer your not going to screw up plus you wearing a makeup mask nobody is going to recognize you" said Raven "your right guys I should go, oh any opinions on a name I should use?" I asked them "how about spotty since you have spots on the clothes?" Asked Donovan "hahaha nooo to weird!" Laughed William "how about ladybug since your clothes are ladybug themed" suggested Alexandra "it's perfect!" Said Raven "thanks you guys I have to go bye!" Said marinette with a smile on her face.