6.Argue

Im back to writing crescendo everyone! I had to take a week break off since I needed to expand on where I truly wanted to take this book. But now since I have found the way lets get back to it!

My eyes open as I stand up. I look around my surroundings. Home at last.
I

take in the fresh air as I gze outside the window.
What will today hold?
The young girl is up early this morning as she unlocks my stall.

"I got you a champion halter boy"

I give a nicker. Hmm...a champion halter. How sweet.

"Ill be riding you in 5 years. Once my dad trains you if course."

*Time Paas of 3 years. Crescendo is now 5 and thr young girl is now 14.*

A saddle gently lands on my back as my rider,who calls herself Riley, fixes the straps and things.

4 years ago I was unbroke. A saddle had scared me and I didnt know what lunging was. But now. I know what lunging us. I can walk trot canter ans do many other things. All because of this wonderful rider giving me hope.

I shift my bidy towards her turning my neck, she smiles as I lick my lips.

In no time the girth is tightened and im comfy in it..unlike any thing I've see...With my mother and riding.

Im almost a world class horse now. One more show and ill be one. Actually im thr youngest to become a world class jumper. Ive only been jumping 2 years but im. Quick learner.

A bit goes in my mouth and we are al ready. She grabs the rein from over my neck and guides me to the arena. 2 other horses are in the covered and the jumping arena is free.

Thr gait screeches open and Riley closes it behind me. I try to help her by leaning and pushing against it and she just laughed at me.

She tightened my once lose girth nd hopped on gently setting her rear end into the saddle.

I stand quietly waiting for a walk sest.

I can feel her seat start to move forward so I walk on.

*time pass. To 2 weeks. 1 say before heading to first high class show*

"Ok your mane is braided. Tail is clean. Your clean. Shoes good. Hooves cleaned. Ok lets see did i grab everything.. Saddle..saddle pads. 2 one for training and one for show. 2 bridles show and training one. Saddle soap and conditioner spray to clean if needed. Helement. Shoe outfit. Gloves. Ok anything else. Hmm..oh right. Fly spray!"
I watch in curiosity as Riley frantically finds things before we head off to a important show.

*few hours later*

We arrived at show ground.

Within 2 hours of arriving I was tacked up and ready for training.

In the warm up ring I spy something. No someone. It was the trainer who had beaten me as a foal.

I keep my eye at him as he stares me down.

"Easy Boy" My rider says. I calm.

She asks me to trot on and I pick up a nice and fancy trot. I can feel her wright shift in the saddle, just as she does everytime to ask for a canter. I lift my left front up and canter. Slow and steady. Not to fast but also not to slow.

She poonts me towards a huge jump.

"Come on boy lets do this"

I soar over the jump, it reminds me of my escape from the nasry place when I was younger.

Ive never felt so free.

A calm rider on ny back.

No whips there to abuse me.

No spurs meant to jab my sides harshly.

No cruel hands driving me.

I was free...or so I thought.

After a few rounds the girl brings me to a walk as she gives ne the reins the man who abused me in the past stops us.

"Mam is this your horse?" he had said.

"Yes. He is mine. Why?"

He brings up a quiet stupid argument.

"No he isnt. That would be my colt. He had left us to be bound for slaughter on accident. The driver knew of thr mistake but he galloped off before they could return him. Now give him back!" the man said with hatred.

"This is not a colt. Sir. This is a fine steed. A stallion. Calm as can be. I rescued him and had full approval to do so. He is registered and all. We were able to find his papers from his old owners the one who meant to send him to doom. Well they approved I could keep him. There rules were strict though. No olympics for us. How stupid was that? Very. We have high hopes. But as for him, my beautiful crescendo, beign yours?your in a dream land sir. Clear the path. Let me be." she strongly stated.

I turn my head towards her as she is full of anger. The man lashes out.

"Get off my horse!"

He grabbed a whip out of a ladys hands when she trotted by. She had not noticed at the time. But when she did she asked for it kindly back, she did not receive it.

My rider tensed. "Security!!!!!!"

She yelled in full panicking mode.

The nearedt trainer shoved the whip from his hand and called a security guard. He was taken away in handcuffs.

I was frightened for my life.

He wasnt even my true owner at that time. He was a so call trainer for my old owners.

The weight lifted off my back as my girl climbed off. Giving me a hug and telling me I was going to be allright...but at the time I didnt believe it...and maybe my instincts are right?

*************time pass*************

Im in my stall now and arguing is all around me.

The mean man talking about buying me and my owner refusing.

She is surly a keeper!

I lean in a little closer wanting to understand more. This is not what I wanted to hear.

Riley: He is not for sale

Abusive trainer: well..then. Ill have to call uo his owners then.

Riley: I do own him. He was Abonded. I got approval I promise you that he is mine.

A young gentlemen and a lady comes.

Lady: I heard you found our colt, Mike. Did you?

Abusive trainer:Indeed I did. But this lady won't turn him over.

Lady: We will take 2 million for him.

Riley: No!

Gentlemen: 6 million?

Riley: No is my finally answer. Leave!

They walk away and Riley's phone starts to ring.

She must of had terrible news...she broke down in tears...

She told me thst she was unable to keep me becaue of sonething called debt and no money... My luck was up.

She called back the gentlemen and lady to come up with something.

Lady: last offer. 20 million..

Riley: Im sad to see him go...you an have him

She hands her something paperlike and im taken away.

I glance back and Riley is in tears...im walking in shock.

My heart sadden.

Why.

A big twist I know. And it might even grt turned around againm for now. Its unsure...or is it.