7. Locked in a box

This chaoter is not for everyone...it was hard for me to write....sooo...just ready and see...

I awake to the sound of loud screams of horses. Glancing around a horse im his vet box like stall is being beaten before me 5 year old eyes.

He had white eyes. As white as they could get.
Blood all over him...
I was afraid of this it hasnt changed.

Full of cruelty.

Abuse.

No not neglect.

But full on beating.

I never understood how a two legged creature could become what they are.

3 days later.

I have no moved.

My aching feet are killing me from standing as there is little room to move let alone lie down.

I glance to the stall of the besten horse a few days ago...he isnt there...

This next part might get sad. So prepare to cry.

Out of kno where this loud bang goes off...im panicking... I look out the tiny window beside me...to see...a sight i didnt need...

There lay a horse...beaten...bloody...and dead. He was shot by the very one who had whippd me as a colt.

I knew he was no good...

Next I knew...the crack of a whip was heard throughout the whole stable.

Then suddenly a man approached by stall. My cell.

He was not soft spoken nor kind in his words.

Cold hearted man.

He didnt lay a whip on me but he did tack me up in a cross tie beside my stall...

I thought he would not lay a whip on me...atleast he didnt.

A groom has passed the man gave him a look...and before I knew across my face a crack of a whip had been laid...

I was devasted.

A heavy man hopped upon my back. Wearing pointy painfully things on his foot jabbing into my side every stride. He rode in 2 whips...both beating my shoulders and or my rear end.

After mt hard and painful workout he hopped off and whipped me 200 or more times...

Back into the stable I went...with more scars and abuse than ever encountered before...

It was feeding time... The groomers put water in my feed bowl and dumped little to no food in there...I was weak from the day.

Night was closing in and...

I was broken.
Tired.
The crack of whips during the day approached into my dreams at night.

There was no escape.

I surely am broke.

Broken heart.

Broken soul.

Im a robot to those of 2 legs.

Ill be doomed soon..you'll see.

Twist? Is it coming? I dont know. Cant say until the book is complete. Lol.