~Chapter 1~

READ THE NOTE AT THE END

A beautiful corridor, filled with lot of young clan. Perfect place to be, to study, to hangout. I took a deep breath in to the air. A smile appeared on my lips.

I walked in to the crowded corridor thinking about my own life. Well I have a perfect life, perfect parents, perfect sister, perfect friends and perfect love. Everything is beautiful. Yes, I know that I am an adopted child of my parents, but they love me the way they love their own blood. They never ever behaved differently with me. And what to say about my sister. She is the best one could ever ask. And Love... Manik... it was a slow love story. We met for the first time at our house. Dad and Mom made me met his family and him. From that day to this day, so much have been changed, but I still remember, the way he looked at me. It's the same way still he looks at me.

I smiled on my own. He is perfect, a perfect son, a perfect friend and a perfect lover. Our life is just perfect. I silently prayed to God to keep everything perfect in my beloved's and Manik's life.

I was so much in to thinking that I didn't notice the silent corridor of library. I shrugged and walked again, but suddenly I was pulled inside the classroom which was just beside the library. I was so scared, but I know who it is. I huffed and tried to get out of the hold. But I was pinned to the door of the class room and finally I looked at the person who just dragged me.

"What is this Manik?" I asked him a little angrily.

"What? I came to check the college. You know being the owner, I have to take rounds of it." he said shrugging his shoulders.

I crossed my arms around my chest and narrowed my gaze at him "seriously?"

He nodded silently and leaned forward and caged me in between him and the door "hmm... seriously"

I drowned his eyes instantly. That was his charm on me. Since the day I met him to this day. He exactly knows what can make me weak. But I was in no mood to sunk in his charm, so I just pushed him a little and asked "what are you doing here Manik?"

He made a cute annoyed face and then tapped his foot on the floor and said "yaar Nandini, it's been a week, I have seen you. So just came to see you baby" he said pouting. Yes Mr. Manik the great Malhotra pouts just in front of me. That side of him is just reserved for me and only me. I know it's a bit cheesy for his age, but he is still the same kid which he used to be. I smiled inwardly, but controlled.

I again made a cold face and asked "who told you to leave then?"

He again leaned to me and tucked my hairs behind my ears, which definitely made me shiver.

"I am sorry for going just like that. But that was important na? you know how much important these international deals are for Dad. Hmm? Then. And I hated to leave without letting you know, but all of a sudden plan bana and my flight was in night, and you were asleep so I just messaged you." He explained lovingly, as if I am a two-year-old child and he is making me understand about not eating chocolate.

I smiled a bit and then rested my head on the door and looked deep in to his eyes "I understand Manik. But you should also be careful. You know na, meeting in college can be risky"

He sighed and then pulled my close to him and I happily gave in of course because we were meeting after a long week. I missed him.

"I know, but I was missing you so much, so as soon as I landed here, I just came." He said huskily.