Epilogue

Hola... So soon...? Nai?

Well i won't say that i am very happy with the resonse and thank you and all. But let's be honest, even if i die writing, some people won't ever understand the struggle a writer goes through while writing.

but as said, it's an end, so i won't even ask for your all votes or comments.

Because anyway it has ended.

So i am happy that at least i did my work, Now you have to do yours. If you want you can, if not, then that is okay... :)

******

"Phew... I am very stressed..." Alya spoke glancing at herself in the mirror, while I kept pinning her dupatta over her hair do smilingly.

"Nandu... you are smiling? Meri yaha jaan jaa rahi hai and you...? So mean..." She again blurted out, while I laughed.

"Alya... shadi hai. It's okay. Happens." I said shrugging my shoulders while she looked at me with a sad face.

"Exactly... shaadi? Wedding Nandu... I can't believe that..." She said and then stopped.

"You love him Alya and he loves you too. What else we need right?" I said back hugging her.

She smiled and looked at me through mirror.

"By the way, how am I looking?" she asked me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Mommyy...." I heard a toddler voice and then she came running to me in her knee length floral frock with a cute rose headband.

"Ayeee mera bachhaa

"Ayeee mera bachhaa... ready ho gaya?" I asked her.

"Heer Baby... how's Masi looking?" Alya squirmed in excitement, while my baby clapped her hands and kissed her cheeks. Alya took her from my hold and planted end number of kisses on her cheek.

Heer Manik Malhotra. My and Manik's four years' daughter. She was just like her father. But in looks she was like me. She was short, cute and chubby. A potato basically, that's what my husband calls me.

I chuckled on my thoughts, while my baby tugged at my saree.

I extended my hands towards her and she held my hand happily.

"mommy... Granny told me tat Masi is goin away... whele is she goin Mommy... I will miss her..." She said lowly and held Alya's hand.

Well, Heer was quite near to her Masi, Alya. Mom always says that she is just like me, that is why she loves Alya so much. And well yes, she is going away. Because her future husband stays out. And I will be missing her too just like my daughter.