~Chapter 6~

Oh my God..!! Is it true? I am here? 

Hahhaha... yes, yes... it's because i was getting so much requests to continue this and my other stories as soon as possible. So here it is. 

And yes, This Short story will soon end in just one or two updates. Most preferably in just one update and then it'll have an epilogue. 

Plus, i was getting so less response on this story, So i am wrapping up this story first now. 

So please do bear me just more one update, i won't bug you all to like it and comment on it afterwards...

******

It was just three days left for Alya and Manik's wedding. Just three days and then I'll leave from here. I'll be away from him and her. for them. I'll come once he'll be happy with her. once he will forget me. I am not expecting his forgiveness. I know he'll never forgive me. Why should he? I promised him to be with him till my last breath, but now I am backing off.

A tear slipped out of my eye. But isn't easy for me too. It is going to be hard, very hard for me.

I slumped back on the soft mattress and snuggled in to it just to control my tears.

I remembered how he behaved with me yesterday. How he put me in a fix.

Flashback

It was the other day, after Mom and Papa came with the rishta of Madhyam to me. I was already worried about that and from the Morning, I couldn't see Manik in the Palace. I don't know why I was searching for him. it was wrong. I shouldn't be searching for him.

"Nandini didi... Mami bula rahi hai..." I heard the small girl telling me. I smiled at her and nodded. I started walking towards Mom's room.

Suddenly I was pulled mercilessly inside a room. just then I heard a door lock and looked at the person, who just pinned me to the wall ruthlessly.

"Manik..." I uttered his name in anger.

He was holding me tight, his fingers were dug into my shoulders with fury plastered on his face.

"Manik leave..." I gritted my teeth, while he kept glaring at me without even moving an inch away from me. Till now, I didn't look in his eyes, but his silence made me look at him.

He had a fear in his eyes. Pain, anger, betrayal. Everything in his eyes. I could read it. I could feel it. a subconscious mind of mine asked me do I really have to be this much hard on him?

Can I even stop loving him? will I be able to see him happy with Alya?

My heart twisted painfully inside me. The mere thought of him being happy with other girl made me die.

I so wanted to make him understand my situation, my inner turmoil, where I don't want to lose him, but even I don't want to hurt my sister.

"Manik...." I called him softly and my hand automatically went to cup him cheek. But his eyes stayed with mine, locked with mine. he didn't say anything. What is wrong with him?

"kya hua? Manik I know, tum gussa ho. Par main ye sab..."

"you have to marry Madhyam..." he interrupted me in between, while I stood there gawking at him with wide open eyes.