coming home. 2)

Jessie pov

My headphones were wedged in my ear drowning as much sound as possible from out of my ears, that's a good thing as well because my brother kept moaning about leaving his girlfriend behind in New Zealand and I swear I'm so close to just punching him in the face. " but it's not fair" he argued back for the 600 time this minute. I hate being trapped on a plane for so long, it's so uncomfortable and my brothers constant moaning was destroying my brain cells.

I rolled my eyes turning back to my phone, "honey I'm sorry but it's work " my mom sighed rubbing at her temples. I guess she was becoming stressed out at kyles constant annoying voice. I mean I get annoyed at his voice 24/7 how could my mom not, he kept whining about his stupid girlfriend. "Shut up" I muttered to my brother who just pulled his tongue out at me like an Immature child.

"Jessica that's enough with the language, "you know your still young enough for a slap" my mom warned me, her eyebrow raised while she glared me down. Yeah right mom. "I'm fed up with listening to Kyle crying about abandoning his horse of a girlfriend" I snorted unlady like while returning back to go go game on my phone.
" Tiffany is not a horse " Kyle shouted from his seat beside my mother, his outburst gained
A lot of peoples attention causing them to stare in our direction in annoyance. I let a smirk take over my face " she clearly is a horse with the name Tiffany " I stated, my brother started to puff out clouds of smoke. He was clearly at breaking point.

"This is ur pilot speaking, please could everybody fasten your seatbelt as we will be landing shortly. Thank you"

After mine and my brother little argument earlier which managed to gain most people on the planes attention we finally managed to land home and get off the plane in a calm manor without grabbing anyone else's attention.  Well we were near enough home, unfortunately we couldn't buy the same house we use to live in but hey at least we're back now here in L.A. .

It's been 7 years since I stepped foot back in this city, it felt a lot colder then it use to do but I guess I will settle back in fast since it will be a while we're staying here. I am so happy that my mom landed this role here in L.A for her career meaning we get to come back home plus mom said she might help me get a job in acting which would be amazing.

"Have you sorted things out with Awsten, I know you haven't spoken in a long time?" My mom asked clapping her lips together after every word. My ex best friends name made my skin freeze and a horrid feeling rise into the pit of my stomach, is that nervousness. Me and Awsten lost contact at the age of 10, I don't think our way of staying friends was the same we hardly got time to talk due to tumr differences plus living in a different country. Nothing was really the same anymore.

But I'm not going to lie I missed Awsten so much.

I shook my head in response to my moms question. She rolled her eyes while we waited for a luggage to come around in the bagging area. "You know we are spending a lot of time at the Knight's before our new house is ready to move into?" My mom asked, her eyebrow slightly raised while a panic expression consumed her face.

" I know mom" I sighed, my fingers fiddling with each other out of nerves. I felt so scared to face Awsten again, was I not a good enough friend for him to keep in contact with? Was I too ugly, or maybe too boring or just not good enough for his standards.

" Jessie and Awsten sitting in a tree doing things they shouldn't be" Kyle laughed devilishly, while he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Eww gross really Kyle. " Kyle pack it in!" Mom hissed reminding me of an angered snake. " your 12 years old for god sake" she screamed at him raising her hands in anger.

This is going to be a lovely trip home huh. After collecting all our bagging items we started walking to the exit where Awsten's mom and dad  where smiles plastered on their face. Their hands were holding a sign saying the peters. We pulled our bags over to them where my mom basically jumped on Awsten's mom Ginny pulling her into an enormous hug.