lets talk 4)

Jessie pov

I was pouring coke into five different beakers, my stomach was twisting in knots about how nervous I was being in Awsten's presence after so long of not really seeing him. I must admit I did really miss him but here he is now grown up in front of my eyes and he had certainly turned into a looker.

"Jessie , I think We need to talk" Awsten's voice came out short and soft, causing me to turn away from putting the drinks to look at the hazel and blue eyed boy who gazed at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

Because of me being well, clumsy me I ended up spilling some of the content from the bottle on the kitchen counter. I scowled at the mess I made while staying in a guest house. Like really Jessie way to go.

I ignored Awsten, "gosh I'm so clumsy" I spoke out loud trying to break the slightly awkward tension which was thick in the room. Awsten let out a chuckle while he walked over to my spillage on the side,  we both reached out grab the paper towels. Our hands caught slightly, brushing against each other and making a feeling of fireworks and warmth run though my whole entire body.

My eyes then to Awsten who was nervously looking at me with confusion. He looked so cute while he like honestly I just wanted to pull at his pouty lips. It's okay honestly I can sort this" Awsten reassured me, trying to shoo me away with his hand while he wiped up the mess.

I sighed, stepping in closer again and ushering his hand away" Awsten I made the mess I can clean it up" I argued back, my hand grabbing a paper towel and wiping up some of the expanding mess that I had caused. Why am I so clumsy! I pushed some of my hair which fell in my gaze back behind my ear while I concentrated on the mess.

Awsten let out a sigh, his pink tongue running along his dry lips while he took a step back from the mess. His finger tips rubbed though his fluffy green  hair. That was quite attractive to be honest.

"You seem your old bossy self" Awsten mumbled, good thing I know him or I would of took it in the complete wrong way and started world war 3 but instead I just let a small chuckle excape my lips while I threw the paper towels into the trash bag.

"Some people don't change" I reminded the boy, I took the time to turn and lean back on the counter resting my hands on the counter to support my body. My eyes gazed over Awsten taking in his look, my eyes wondered down his arms taking in the look of his half tensed bicep while they folded across his chest.

My eyes gazed over his chest where he had a tight fitted black t shirt clinging to his figure, his hair was styled in a perfect messy way like he just spent 20 seconds doing it but at the same time it looked hot even though he managed to get it styled.

"Jessie ?" Awsten's voice pulled me from the trance I was in, my eyes snapped to his hazel and blue  ones that looked at me guiltily. "What" I mumbled, my cheeks flashing a dark red colour from the embarrassment building up in me from being distracted by checking the boy out.

Awsten grunted sounding annoyed before he repeated himself." I said, that I was sorry I stopped talking to you while you left.  Will you let me explain?" The boys eyes filled with guilt while he spoke to me. His words were laced with fear making his hand shake a little before he stuffed it in his pocket.

I knew that we had to talk about this topic at some point or this stay here would be awkward. I thought that maybe for a while we would be able to avoid it but. Guess wrong. It's near enough impossible to avoid talking about the things you really don't want to somehow the end up coming up.

I nodded my head, my gaze locked on Awsten who seemed uncomfortable under my gaze." I missed you, deeply and I thought that talking to you made the pain worst because mainly I knew there was a chance I would never see you again so I decided to stop talking to you and tried to move on from the pain i had when you left. Long distant relationships don't  really work" the boys eye scanned the room, he was trying his best not to look at me in the eye.

I sighed, I knew where he was coming from. I hated only being able to talk to Awsten over Skype it wasn't really the  same  as face to face communication plus there was this burn in you which gradually simmered down the fact that I would probably never see him again but here I am now.

" I mean long distant friendships" Awsten's corrected himself while rubbing at the back of his neck awkwardly . I just nodded my head and like instincts took over I threw myself at the boy wrapping my arms around his torso and engulfing him in a wide hug.

The boy was slightly took back because I made him jolt but he steadied himself then wrapped his arms around my waist. His body heat warmed up my body while his sweet scent of dark chocolate deodorant infiltrated my nose rendering my smell sense vulnerable.

" I know girls like to throw themselves at me but there is not as desperate as you" I heard Awsten chuckle, I could sense a smirk was plastering on his face trying to tease me but I just rolled my eyes at his cocky reply."you would never be able to pull a girl like this"I retorted mocking manner.

It was obvious that Awsten could get any girl he wanted because  he was super hot and was in the band Waterparks . His hand trailed from my waist and started to rub my back reassuringly."I'm sorry " he whispered, his breath hitting my neck and ear making little tingles run though my body,

" I forgive you" I replied while my hand snaked up to the back of his neck while hugging him.

Back to the movie

I spent most of my time concentrating on the film which I hardly even found scary, I'm one of those people who are hardly scared of horror films because I know this shit aren't real plus mama isn't that scary at the end.

"Boo!" Awsten  jumped on the couch next to me doing his best to try and scare me while managing to spill popcorn on me in the process. Like really Awsten and I thought I was clumsy. I narrowed my eyes down to him while I repeatedly smacked a pillow off his face making him grunt a few times.

" my beautiful face" he pouted like a big baby, his lips glossed over with a wet look of saliva. I rolled my eyes " more like haunting face"I mocked clearly lying his face was cute. The boy rolled his eyes at me while he lay back into the soft cushions of the couch.

"Girls love this face"he laughed while he circled his face with his hand, I felt a pang of something hit me in the chest bout I couldn't really grasp the emotion because it burned right though my heart. I think it was jealousy but I didn't like Awsten more than a friend, I mean we could be like flirting friends but nothing more. Plus I hardly knew the boy much anymore, even though I have known him my entire life.

I returned my gaze back to the screen while every so often I caught Awsten staring at me, I think he was kind of unaware that I could see him from the corner of my eye. Us girls have special abilities which make us near enough supernatural.

A jumpy part mainly took over the screen which made me tense a little, Awsten clearly noticed because he leaned over to my ear and whispered" you can always cuddle me if your scared" his hot breath tickling my ear lobe while he spoke.

I turned to the boy and rolled my eyes, I don't need some kind of knight in shining armour." I'm not scared of horrors but thanks for the offer" I smirked in a sassy way while the boy just looked back at me with a hint of disappointment sparkling in his eye.

For the rest of the night me and Awsten talked and got to know a bit more about each other and what sort of things we liked now since we hadn't spoke in so long but it seemed like Awsten had  changed a lot . He's now in a band with two guys he calls brothers Geoff Wigington and Otto Wood in a band called Waterparks.