akward movie night 3)

Jessie pov
I sighed, my head starting to pound with all the questions swimming around my mind. I reached forward, my hand tightly gripping the cold metal handle then I pulled the door shut. Disappointed filled up inside me, eating away at me like piranhas eating away at their victims leaving them defenceless.

I felt cold chill run though my body, why did Awsten react that way when he saw me? Was it because he didn't want to see me again? Or maybe I just gave him a bad shock? I spent a few minutes standing their at a shut door like some kind of a potato.

I let my head hang low, while I turned and started walking down the stairs looking up at the framed photos. Looking upon the ones which had images of Awsten made my heart freeze over and more pain jab into me.

I wondered my way around the Knight's house until I managed find myself in the kitchen where my mom and the Knight's were stood having a drink and chatting. The room filled with laughter while my parents and the Knights were probably remising over the past or something.

"Did you find Awsten dear?" Mrs Knight asked, her question catching me off guard while I stood in the threshold of the kitchen. My mouth began to stutter for a few seconds before I formed words "yeah, he seemed pretty angry with me though, probably because I disturbed him while he was doing weight training" I muttered.

Ginny looked away with sad eyes, it seemed like she felt bad for me. "Come here" she sighed opening her arms wanting to give a hug, I ran over to her arms get pulling me into a tight hug and rubbing my back reassuringly. " I'm really sorry on how Awsten had reacted, he might just be shocked to see you"

I really hope so too Ginny or else me staying here is going to get awkward real quick. She continuously rubbed my back, drawing small circles into my upper back. "Do you want me to have a word with him for you?" Mr Knight asked trying to do his best to sound like a father figure. This is what  I liked about the Knight's . I knew them so well it was like they were secondary parents to me, I spent near enough of my younger years with Awsten so we got to know each other's family's really well.

I shuck my head, pulling away from Ginny's warm but cosy hug. I looked over at Mr Knight while fiddling with my thumbs."no, honesty it's fine the last thing I want to do is cause drama and make Awsten annoyed at me even more" the words slipped though my teeth, but nevertheless Mr Knight nodded his head understandingly.

"Why don't you all go watch a film in the movie room while us adults have a little catch up" Ginny instructed while looking at me and leading me  towards the movie room.

I moved some of my lose stands of hair out of my face which was currently starting to agitate me . The movie room has a massive tv  hanging on the wall with a ps4 attached to the tv, the room had massive sofas and speakers throughout the room.

I felt a bit off to be watching a film with my 12 year old bother and my ex best friend sibling." So Jessie you like Awsten?" Gracie said.
"She loves Awsten  way more, she has always had a crush on him"My brother teased while sticking his tongue out at me like an immature child. I gave him a glare warning him to shut up or he could face death or extinction. My cheeks heated up a bright red colour, Kyle had definitely hit a spot somewhere.

Awsten was definitely hot, I mean come on I would have to be beyond stupid not to notice how hot Awsten is but I haven't spoken to him in 5 years what is the chances of me falling in love with him. He probably hates my guts for all that I know.

"Which Knight is cuter though?" Gracie said.

"That's me obviously" a rough, deep male voice came out which didn't sound anything like Gracie or my Kyle which were in this room, my insides started to twist with a familiar feeling but at the same time confusion clouded my mind. I turned around seeing Awsten leaning against the door frame, his top half now covered up with a muscle tee which showed off his large biceps. Oh my lawd, Awsten's hot.