Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Just Scared

Night after Night I made it off of Coffee and those works me and the other cast were forced to do. its been 6 days with no sleep I'm just waiting for me fall asleep right in the middle of a scene.

"Lucy, your looking sick you need to get some rest" James sits in his chair next to mine next to the set stage. "Im fine" I take another sip from my coffee trying to gain some energy.

"You look like you haven't slept in days"

"I haven't" I answer looking in the opposite direction as him. "This isn't good for you. you need some sle-"

"I'm afraid to ok!" i get up and leave "Lucy" he follows me to my dressing room. "remember that letting me in thing? I don't think you do"

"I'm sorry. this is just different for me. I'm not used to living on a set 5 days a week. I'm not used to being without Kendall every night" I sign

James comes over to my side. I lean my head on his shoulder. "I've been having nightmares ever since the day before he left. these a girl who's opening for Kendall, she's so much prettier, more talented then me and she's a total bitch. I'm afraid she's going to steal Kendall from me" I pause for a minute letting James get that through I continue.

"The night before he left I had a nightmare about loosing him to her. I woke up crying. Kendall held me tight, told me i'll be ok, that he loves me and that will never happen."

we stayed quite for a moment "You probably think I'm crazy now" I give a small fake laugh and rub my eye's

"no, your just scared, I understand. when my mom past away my little sister would have nightmares every night. I had to watch over her.
so if you need me I can stay with you when you try to sleep"

wow another thing I didn't know about him. He's gone through a lot, thats how he understands me.

"can you please" I hug him tight. "we a half an hour left on set. I'll drive you home ok" I nod

Im just learning to trust people starting with James. I guess I'd need to trust him no matter what.

Once shooting was raped for the day I got my things from my dressing room and went with James to his car.

I told him the directions to my house we drove off. we got to my house, its about midnight. so I finding the keyhole on the nob was took me about 5 minutes.. sadly.. It was embarrassing for me, I could hear James trying not to laugh.

I let him rave the kitchen as I got changed upstairs.

I was trying to think of ways to not make this in any way. I'm not going to sleep on the couch downstairs and I'm not sure if I want James sleeping in my bed where Kendall would be.

"James I set up the guest room for you" I say down the steps. "thank you" he answers closing a kitchen cabinet.

I showed him the room closed the door and said goodnight.

I laid in my bed and talked to myself

come on girl sleep! I laid there with my eye's closed for 2 minutes before falling died asleep

~~~~

I toss and turn for next hour till I find myself crying in my sleep. "no no!" I cry out why do I have to get these dreams

James came into my room, comes to me side. "shhh, shhh, its ok its ok" he repeats. holding me tightly. I cry into his shoulder. "there not going away. These Dreams. James what do I do?" I choke out.

"I don't know" He says quietly in a low voice.

"please stay with me" I wipe my tears that keep coming. He nods still trying to get a handle on the situation.

we lay down my arms raped around his waist, I snuggle up against him. "please don't leave me"

"I won't"