Prologue

© All rights reserved sparkiiy
(NOTE, THIS STORY IS UNEDITED, AND THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE VERY OLD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!)
PROLAUGE
It happened in 2056. Paul Jervine, a famous video game creator, came out with a new video game called "Lost Kingdom".
Bam! The game was a worldwide hit. People everywhere bought it. 2000 people were selected to be beta testers. I was one of them.
It starts with headgear. You lie down on a specially designed bed and put your head into a funnel. This funnel is your headgear. It allowed you to go in to the game. Your hands and feet also get strapped in.
A large piece of the population strapped themselves in on May.13 2056.
No one knew that on that day. They would all be trapped there. 8 hundred thousand of 7 billion people all trapped in the game. I was one of them.
No one knew and no one was prepared for the tragedies and the hardships that were brought on by buying the game. A few of the game creators were dismissed in to the game to make sure everything is in order.
When Missa Shadow was told on her birthday that she would be a beta tester she was over joyed, considering it was all she wanted since she first heard about the game. She would play the game for endless hours in between school and sleep and any other activities that she had.
Her boyfriend, Tristan and her brother, Sebastian also got beta tester so they could all find the secrets of the game together.
This virtual world is something not to medal with. As the game goes on, it gets more confusing, smarter and more ruthless. Once your in, there is no going back.
Enter the world where literally anything is possible.