Chapter.23- levels 4-7

The levels just keep getting harder but what do you expect? A skull and cross bones has shown up on my menu screen. twelve dead and counting. honestly it's horrible. I just need to get through the tower then die, somehow. level after level, each is almost the same but a little harder. level four was a large wooly mammoth or as I called it, a large ripped feather pillow. it was huge and there was hair everywhere, i did not enjoy it. I guess I'm not supposed to enjoy these levels.

It took a few powers blows to the head and some scrapes to myself but I finally got rid of that son of a bitch. I don't know but I was pretty proud of myself. Going into battle I don't think, I just do. But honestly that mammoth was a force to reckon with considering it had no thoughts and those tusks were in-distructable. it radiated heat waves like I have never seen before. I think it needed a hair cut. I'm just hoppy I got rid of it.

I miss Tristan, a lot. I wonder how him and Sebastian are holding up down there. I lost all contact from them when I entered the tower. I haven't been thinking when I enter a dungeon, actually. I kinda just zone out, forget to think. I don't know what it is.

Level five was a killer cat. literally. You will get all deceived by it's super cute looks then it will breath fire in your face. That was probably the level I liked the least. it was hard trying to kill such a cute little thing that wouldn't think twice about killing you I mean, it was hard but fun. I would you with the cat. Jumping out of the way when the cat pounced and laugh when it tried to jump at my face but missed when I ducked. It was probably the funniest bd most fun level yet.

Level six was a giant Brussel sprout. You would think they would think of something more creating for level six but no I was stuck with I giant vegetable. Horrible. It was shooting leaves and it's sprouts at me. Not the most creative level if I say.

Level seven was a monster tree. Literally.the thing had long branch arms that bear lengths and lengths of vines and leaves. It's shaggy tree head was full of lush rotting leaves. And oddly enough it had a scraggly messed up face. It twisted is and around the entire trunk of the tree. It was pretty hard though despite it's appearance. It's stump made it hard for me to dodge it's attack and I actually lost a fair amount of health. I'm guessing it's main attack was razor leaf because it kept throwing ninja razor leaves at me. I was scaled by a few to be honest. If I wasn't careful I would have been wrapped up and strangled in it's vines.

The next levels are going to annoy me. Considering I have no idea what is in store for me. It seems that the game makers have changed up the appearances of the bosses but they still have the same stats. It seems after every level the room glows a orange victory light, cool.

Now let's go finish this tower.

Hi guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I am trying! I am also working on new covers for both of my stories. I hope you guys like them! But yeah I hope you guys can bear with me while I am writing these level chapters. I can promise you that the chapters after will be better. This is also kinda a filler chapter (there are probes gonna be a lot of those, sorry.)

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow!!! ~Adel (Adelaide)

P.s. Should I start putting my middle name? (I like my middle name :P :)