Inheritance Test Gone Wrong

Now Harry was back to being nervous out his mind well can't be helped he supposed. Harry had been taken to another room for the inheritance test and was waiting for Griphook to come back with the ritual knife and parchment. Griphook finally appeared and told him to take the knife and slice his finger and let seven drops of blood flow on to the paper, and so Harry did this with little complaint. After doing this Griphook took the paper and gave it to Harry and these results had Harry almost walking out the door to kill Dumbledore himself.

Inheritance Test
Name: Hadrian (Harry) James Potter
Parents: James Potter and Lily Evans
Siblings: Older Sister: Maristela Jade Potter  
                  Older Brother: Lowell Leo Potter
Younger Sister: Lixue Ruby Potter (Luna Lovegood)

Fortunatly or unfortunately Griphook was quick to stop his advance to the door. "Now Lord Potter I know you are angry and have the right to be but is that really a good idea with your magic as it is?" What do you mean I can control my magic just fine? was Harry's only reply. Well for starters you are only used to controlling the magic you had access to which means that your magic is is uncontrollable especially when you are angry.

_______________________Author's Note_______________________
I'm sorry for the short chapter I just couldn't think of anything else to put for this chapter.