We have Siblings!?

At Preventer's Headquarters
Lady Une was no looking forward to this meeting at all. Why you may ask well she was about to tell two of her best agents that they had siblings that may or may not have been badly abused, so yeah she may have had a very good reason to be nerves. Then the door opened to show the two agents she was not looking forward to seeing "have a seat gentlemen," said Une. It could be said that Trowa and Duo were confused they had been called for what they had no idea but the look on Une's face said it was not good. Une finally spoke, "you are here because the FRA has found matches for both of you. The problem is however that they all show signs of abuse and I do not have the full story yet, I am hoping that the agents I sent to check the results have gotten the story from them." Trowa spoke, "and who was sent to check these results?" Une said, "Agent Po and Chung were sent and should be here soon." Duo nodded and picked up his file and Trowa did the same and the door slammed shut behind them.
Gundam Pilots office
Heero was expecting this day to be like all the others that perspective changed quickly when Chung was called to Lady Une's office for a mission that was a little strange but not uncommon. No what was weird was when bother Duo and Trowa were asked to come to Une's office five hours later. He had been thinking over the possibilities for over twenty minutes when Quatre came in with a frown on his face. Heero was about to ask Quatre what was wrong when he started talking first, "do you know why Trowa and Duo were summoned to Une's office? What ever it is has both of them extremely upset." Well it was not secret that Catherine Bloom was Trowa's blood related sister but for Duo to be called to well Heero was at a loss as to why. He was interrupted by Quatre saying they were coming this way, but what he did not expect to see was both of them to be visibly showing anger and murderous intent. When asked why they were like this there only answer was to hand them a FRA folder that seemed to be to big to be normal. As they flipped through the pages they could see why they were angry.
------Author note------
Another short chapter but I promise I have a good reason. You will just have to wait for next chapter.