The Arivel to Headquarters and Meeting

Harry could not tell you why he felt compelled to thank the Agent that had argued on his behalf, but he did maybe it was out of respect for him or something else but it did not matter now. He was determined to thank the Agent and even though the twins though he shouldn't he did anyway.
With Harry and Agent Chung when they first arrive
Wufei was not expecting Harry to come up to him and thank him. In fact he had not seen any indication that they could understand him when he was conversing with his fellow pilots. Harry went up to the Agent and said, "Agent Chung I wanted to say thank you for defending me and the others." He added the last part as an afterthought. Agent Chung looked at him surprised then said, "it is an injustice for children like you to go back to abusive homes, if they had not listened I would have adopted you." Wufei had not been expecting the younger one to hug him so it took him a second to react but he did and hugged the younger back. Wufei motioned for them to follow him come your brothers are waiting in Lady Une's office.
Meanwhile in Preventers Headquarters
The other Gundam pilots were gathering in Lady Une's office because she had just been informed that the children had arrived. Just then the door opened and Wufei walked in followed by Sally who they could here telling the children to come to her office after to get vaccinated since they did not have even the basic vaccinations. Then they heard a course of "Yes Ma'am" the others in the room let out chuckles at the children. Lady Une was the one to speak, "Agent Chung and Po I see your mission was successful. Do the children know anything yet?" Wufei spoke, "they know they have brothers but do not know their names yet because I was to busy yelling at them about the other option the children have for guardians." He glanced at his fellow pilots as he said this, then he turned to face Lady Une and said, "I would like to report child abuse at its worst, but also its best. We would not have found these children otherwise." As he said the last part their was a noise at the door and Fred went to open it and a white owl came in and flew to Harry and landed on his shoulder. The other children began to converse completely forgetting about the others in the room. "Harry it is not fair that Hedwig is here and ours are not," said George but was interrupted by Sky flying in with Uno Fred's chipmunk, and Mars and Fern Luna's squirrels not far behind. Harry replied with, "well now you can't complain" as he stuck out his tongue." Lady Une interrupted them as she started talking again, "I would assume you are talking about the Dursley's? I did see them as related to the two younger ones." "Yes, if you would like for me to make my report on that I can but isn't it about time we introduce the younger ones to their brothers?" said Wufei. Lady Une look at Wufei then said, "why of course we should do that shouldn't we. Before we do that though Agent Po would you take the children to get their vaccinations. If this abuse is as Agent Chung says it is then I want the report now and since I assume Agent Chung got his information from the children they do not need to be here to hear it retold." Sally nodded to Lady Une then motioned for the children to follow. When the door shut everyone looked at Wufei expectantly and Wufei sighed before saying, "well it started like this....."
Author's note
Cliff hanger I know but I have to keep it interesting somehow. Well until next time everyone hope your enjoying so far.