Another Ritual and Another Inheritance Test

Well it should have been expected that they would want the blocks removed, but to Harry he just wasn't sure and had to ask anyway. Griphook took them to an all to familiar room well at least to Harry anyway they had talked it out and decided that a Luna would go first and then the Twins would go second so they could go at the same time. (Note still not doing the ritual so make it up and be creative maybe later I will rewrite and add the ritual but for now be creative) When they next awoke Luna went to the mirror and found that her hair was no longer blond, but ginger with streaks of color in it just like Harry's. Her eyes were still the same color but had flecks of green in them she turned around when she herd the twins grow which she had noticed in a larger bed right next to hers. The twins were just as graceful as Harry when he got up and they too fell face first onto the floor and Luna could not help the giggles that escaped her mouth. Once the twins could stand they too went to the mirror to see if they had an appearance change and to their surprise they did but their changes were not as noticeable as Harry or Luna's were their hair had grown out to mid back and they were a little shorter than they had been . They wondered out of the room to find Harry but could not find him they wondered around for about thirty minutes before Harry found them.
Harry was not amused with their stunt but what he did find amusing is that he was now almost as tall as the twins. Finally bring them to a private meeting room that Griphook was in they could get started on the rest of Harry's inheritance test that they had neglected in favor of contacting the twins and Luna. Now Harry was going to go through the the money portion of his inheritance and it started like this
Heir to the following noble families
Ancient house of Potter
Ancient house of Evans
Ancient house of Peverells
Ancient house of Black
Ancient house of Merlin
Ancient house of Griffindor
Ancient house of Hufflepuff
Ancient house of Slytherin
Ancient house of Ravenclaw
"Wow Harry you are rich," said the twins together "I guess so," said Harry. "Now lord Potter would you like to go visit your vaults?," Griphook asked. Harry looked up from the paper and said, " yes I would like to see  them along with the other three, but before that can we get an inheritance test for the twins?" The twins looked surprised but they really should have expected it Griphook just nodded and went to get the paper. They cut their wrists at the same time and let it flow onto the paper the results were unexpected the twins looked at each other and then at the paper then read
Inheritance Test
Ancient house of Le Fay
Ancient house of Prewett
The twins stared at each other for a moment before fainting. As if it was a perfect time for surprises Hedwig flew in and landed on Harry's shoulder. While Harry and Luna laughed Hedwig was preening Harry's rats nest he called hair. When the twins finally regained consciousness they looked around then said together, "that wasn't a dream was it?" Harry handed them the paper so they could confirm it then helped them up in their daised state. Harry looked at Griphook and then asked, "can we recall all the existing keys to our vaults and get new ones?" Griphook looked at Harry before saying, "I already did that thought you would ask sooner or later." "Alright then let's go look at the vaults," Harry said as he turned to look at Luna. Luna's eyes looked far away for a few moments before they cleared up and she said, "lets start with the Merlin vault and work from there." With a plan set in motion they headed to the carts that would take them to the Merlin vault and so the adventure to the oldest vault began.