Chapter 1

I wake up with a smile on my face. I grab my camera and start to vlog.

"What's up guys? So today I'm going to Orlando for magcon! Literally dying of excitement. Let me go wake up Taylor."
*Quietly walking to his room with whip cream in my hand, looking at the camera I mouth 1,2,3 and smack that cream in his face.*
"HAHAHAH. You should see your face." I say while walking out of his room laughing.
I go to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. "Well I'm gonna eat. I'll vlog later when I'm all ready!"

I finish making the food and I call Taylor but he didn't answer.
"Taylor get your ass up, I called your na-."
*BOOM*
I fell on the floor and face planted.
On what smelled like shaving cream.
It was all over my body.
"That's right don't mess with me bitch!"
He says laughing.
I get up and wipe my eyes.
"Hahaha. Very funny." I say sarcastically. "Now come here and give me a hug. Truths?"
"Truths." he says while giving me a hug.
We always pull pranks on each other and make up in the end.
"I'm gonna go shower." I say.
"Me too." He says.

After about 30 minutes we got done with everything and headed to the airport. I pulled out my camera and started to vlog.
"Hey guys sorry I couldn't vlog earlier I was busy getting ready with everything." I said with a smile on my face.
"Ayla who are you talking to?" My mom says like I'm crazy.
"My camera mom, I'm vlogging."
I laugh.
"Anyways, Taylor say hi."
*nothing.*
"Aww look at him texting his girlfriend." I say.
"You wish I was texting shit." He replies.
"TAYLOR!"
"Sorry mom."
"Anyways we're here! See ya later guys!

Once we got out of the car my mom gave us both a speech about being careful and gave us a hug.
We were right on time.

I was so tired after even though the flight was only a couple hours.

When we got there we went straight to the hotel.

I saw some of my fans and they were crazy.

After meeting people we met up with the rest of the group. The only thing that sucked was I had to stay in the same room with Taylor. And the rest of the guys. Meaning I had to stay with jack. The guy liked forever.

"Hey Ayla!" Jack said giving me a hug.
"Hey Jack! And Jack!" I said with a smile on my face.
The guys were going crazy!
"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP! I NEED TO VLOG THEN YALL CAN GO BACK TO DOING WHAT EVER." Then they all got quiet.
"Someone's defiantly on their period."
I heard from one of the boys.
"Love you!" Then I realized it was jack. And I completely ignored him.

"Hey guys we finally got in Orlando and I'm currently in the hotel! I met some of you guys and y'all were so nice! I'll talk to you guys later!" I said shutting off my camera. Then I checked twitter. And they were still quiet.
"I'm done." I said.
"Let's go to the pool!" Cameron said.
He's quite attractive to be honest.
"Yeah!" They replied.
"Have fun!" I said checking twitter.
"You're coming too Ayla." Cameron says.
"Um. Okay give me ten minutes." I reply. They all sigh.
"She needs to shave her legs." Taylor says. I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom.
I get my 'supplies' I guess you can call to get ready.
"AYLA COME OUT ITS AN EMERGANCY."
"Is someone bleeding?" I reply.
"YES NOW HURRY!"
I sigh and put down my 'supplies' and I didn't want to go out because I had shaving cream on my legs. I open the door and say "What is it?" And then I heard the camera sound when someone takes a picture. "HHAHAHAHAHAH. I told you guys!" Taylor says laughing hysterically. And I give them the look.
The look that they never want to see.
And I march into the bathroom and lock my self in. Now it's my turn. I tell Jack to grab my camera and record the next thing without telling anyone. I put shaving cream on my hand and I pretend to slip and fall. I scream and Taylor tells. " Open the door!" I reply. "I can't!" Then he grabs something and picks the lock. "Are you okay?" He runs to me and kneels down. I pull out my hand and whip the crap out of him! "Yeah I am but i don't know about you!" I gave jack the did you get that look and he nodded.

Hey guys! This is kind of long for a first chapter but I'll continue this tomorrow or whenever I have time! Tell me what you think! If I don't get any feedback I'll just stop.
~K(: