Chapter 12

Ayla's POV.

"Cameron you don't have to do anything, I just don't understand why you would do something like that. Why you kissed me?" I sigh.

"I don't know, I was just jealous." He says.

"I'll let you two talk." Nash says.

I grab his arm and give him the stay look. And he sits down.

"I'm sorry Ayla! Please forgive me." Cameron says.

I look away. And sigh."Fine, that doesn't mean we'd be as close as we were before."

He hugs me but I don't hug him back. And he just walks away. Shawn gets up.

"Hey! So today do you want to sing lucky or something else?" He asks.

"Let's do something else, how bout Last Christmas, even though it's not Christmas?" I say.

"Let's do it! Nash will you film?"

He nods his head.

"Alright I guess I should get into something a little more Christmassy." I say. And we both went our ways to the bathroom.

I know I already was wearing something but I wanted to match in the video. So I was wearing a red sweater, black leggings, my hair was in the braid, I was wearing my white converse and I had mascara, a bit of eyeliner and foundation.

"Ready?" I say with my phone in my hand.

"Yup." He says standing up.

And the guys were still sleeping surprisingly.

We walk to the park and it was pretty empty since it was 7 in the morning.

It took us about 2 hours to film because we were going to different locations.

"Hey that was g-." I say tripping but Shawn caught me. I was staring at his brown eyes and his face was only inches away from mine. I..

-K(: