Chapter 8

Jacks POV.

I told her I loved her and kissed her. I really do love her.

She put her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist and she kissed me back.

We both pulled away and she rested her head on my chest.

"I love you too." She says hugging my tighter.

I smile at the thought of that.

"Aw. You too are so cute together." I hear from the guys waiting outside the door.

We both look at them and smile. And she pulled away and I held her hand.

"Let's go downstairs guys." Cameron says.

And we follow their way.

Ayla's POV.

He loves me. That kiss was magical. I've never felt this way before.

We were still holding hands and I stayed close to him because I feel safe.

I gave all the guys a hug and waited as they were called one by one out. But Shawn stayed. And sang me a part of 'Little things.' He was the last one called. I gave him a hug.

"I miss you Shawn." I say starting to cry.

"I miss you too beautiful. Let's talk later." he says kissing my forehead and walking out.

I miss being his best friend. Shawn and I used to do covers all the time. Then we dated which ruined our whole friendship. I should've said no. I love him like a brother and his voice is just. Amazing. I missed him.

"Ayla Caniff!" I hear Bart say.

I sigh and walk out with a fake smile. I sat next to Carter.

I still had fans which made me happy. And they told me to stay strong. I took a bunch of pictures and signed a bunch of things. I laughed, and there was this really sweet girl who have me a note and made me cry. But then it came to an end.

"Thank The Lord that was over." I say.

We all go upstairs and just hang out.

I walk up to Shawn give him a hug.

"Hey Shawn." I smile.

"Hey remember when we were suppose to film a cover of 'Lucky'? He questions

"Oh yeah! We should do it!" I say.

"How about tomorrow at the park? The guys. Can film!" He says happily.

"Of course!" I say.

"Alright!" He smiles.

"I'm gonna go talk to Jack." I say walking out.

"Hey Jack." I say grinning.

"Hey Ayla, tonight we're going to do something special." He says kissing me on the cheek.

"Um alright. What is it?" I say laughing.

"It's a surprise so get ready." He smirks.

"Alright." I say walking to the bathroom.

About 40 minutes later I was ready. I'm wearing a hot pink tank top that was ruffled. I wore a black bandeau under it because the sleeves were cut really short. Then I wore light blue distressed shorts. My hair was curled with my bangs pulled back with a mint blue bow. I wore my grey converse. And mascara and foundation.

"Ready?" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"Woah. Yeah I am. You look beautiful, like always." He says kissing me on the cheek.

"Well thank you." I smile.

We walk with intertwined fingers.

We went out to Taco Bell. Haha. I think it's sweet because little things always make me happy. And we didn't have to go to a fancy restaurant.

It was about 9:30 and we were at a beach and there weren't a lot of people but a good amount.

And then there were fire works. Like legit fire works.

And then that's when Shawn, Taylor, and Carter showed up. With a camera. Huh?

"What's this for?" I chuckle.

"Well Ayla, you see I like you. And I know you have feelings for me too. So tonight, I wanted to ask you, will you be my girl friend?" He smiles.

"I-."

-K(: