Request - Robb Stark "Sisterly Advice"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" You leaned over the table and stared at all the pieces Robb had carefully placed on a giant map of Westeros. "You would be outnumbered."

"Yes, I know." Robb nodded and a giant frown was clearly visible on his forehead. "If we do however manage to keep the attack a surprise, we might be able to compensate that."

"Might..." You took a deep breath and you walked around the table to place your hands on his shoulders. "Are you sure this might is worth risking your own life for? You are the Lord of Winterfell. You are the King in the North."

"What kind of Lord would I be if I would not seek revenge for the dead of my father? What kind of King would I be if I would not fight for my sisters who are still being held hostage?" Robb looked up at you and even though he acted like the man his father would want him to be, there was still a hint of the boy he actually was in his eyes.

"A Lord who doesn't want to leave his people behind? A King who knows he's worth more alive than dead?" You spoke softly and you pressed the palm of your hand to his cheek. "A brother who knows that his older sister can't live without him?"

Robb's lips curled up into a small smile. "Is that why you are here, with me, on the battlefield? Because you can't live without me at Winterfell?"

"I was actually hoping that you wouldn't be able to live without me either. Even though I have seen you growing up from a little boy to a young man, I do feel some kind of responsibility to keep you alive." You dropped your hand and you felt how Robb pressed you to his chest while he gently kissed your forehead.

"If there had been another way to get our sisters back, I would have chosen the safer path." He stepped back again and he glanced at the wooden pieces on the giant map behind you. "I would have chosen to stay at Winterfell with the few people that would never hurt or harm me."

"If only that would have been possible." You took a deep breath and followed his glance. "If only father had declined Robert's offer in the first place. If only Sansa and Arya wouldn't have gone with him. If only our lives were still peaceful and calm." You were dreaming out loud and you felt the arms of your brother sliding around you while he pressed you to his chest.

"We can't turn back the time and we can't make undone what has happened. We can however change our futures and we can try to find our happy endings." He whispered in your ear and you closed your eyes to allow yourself to enjoy the thought for a moment.

"You are planning a surprise attack on the Lannisters. I am afraid I can't believe in a happy ending for our family anymore." You stepped back and with a sad look in your eyes you focussed on the map again. "I will do everything I can to help you win this war, though."

"I will do everything I can to make sure both of us will survive."