I like him... Alot (Part 2!)

3rd Person POV:

Jack blushed deeply at what Mark had just texted him. 'Could he really like me?' Jack thought to himself staring off into space. It took Jack a while to finally realize Mark was waiting for a response. Jack looked back at his phone and wrote back.

Jack Really?...

Mark💕 Yeah... Your a really attractive guy and even thought we just met I can't get you out of my mind

Jack☘ Same here...

Mark💕 So umm...

Jack☘ ...

Mark💕 I don't wanna rush things...

Jack☘ neither do I...

Mark💕 So wanna stay friends for a while?...

Jack☘ Yeah seems reasonable ;)

Mark💕 Yeah, really good friends ;)

Jack put his phone down next to him and he dropped back into his bed that he was sitting in. He smiled to himself before giggling out of joy to himself, covering his hands with his face just fangirling for no reason. Jack was just that happy.

For a moment Jack forgot about everything, and his depression went away, only for a second. Jack smiled a real smile and was happy, but only for a second. Then everything came back. Jack stopped smiling and just laid there, thinking. As Jack was thinking he started to drift to sleep and before he knew it he was sleeping through his own thoughts.

Hey so yeah! Sorry they're not dating yet it's just that the whole climax of the story is trouble and depressing actions that happen until they finally become a couple so I wouldn't want to have that not even 10 chapters in. But yeah comment down below what you think and trust me the story will be getting better soon!