School Day

3rd person view:

Mark looked down at his phone to see they had 10 minutes to get to first class. He got up making Jack almost fall over. Mark laughed a little and said sorry before helping Jack up.

"Why'd we get up?" Jack asked still in a laughing manner.

"We are gonna be late for class" Mark said fixing his bright colored flower crown. Jack got up but fell back, but caught himself with his arms. Mark offered his hands toward Jack and Jack took it chuckling. Mark pulled him up and saw some cuts on Jacks wrist. Mark pulled up Jacks sleeve and his eyes went wide.

Jack pulled back his arm and pulled down his sleeve.

"Thank you..." Jack said not looking at Mark as he began to walk off to class.

Mark caught up to Jack and said "W-what were those?".

"N-nothing" Jack said trying to push the topic aside.

Mark and Jack just walked in silence before they had to split to go to their next class.

~Time skip through some classes cause dey boring~

Jack walked out of class quickly as the final bell rang, hoping not to catch Mark in the jumble of kid in the hallway. Jack thought it'd be easy saying he was 5'9 but apparently that wasn't the case. Mark dashed in Jacks direction seeing his bright green hair like a beacon over the crowds of black and dark haired people and splattered people of blonde.

Jack tenses up when he felt Mark put him hand on Jacks shoulder. Mark was clearly very curious but seemed so innocent to what Jack has done. Mark asked the same question that has been pounding in Jacks mine all day.

"What are those cuts?..."

Jack simply remarked without thinking "nothing" Mark clearly wasn't buying it. Once they got outside Jack felt Marks hand grip tightly onto his wrist, which burned and stung, as Mark pulled Jack away from the crowds of people. Jack wasn't in no mood to fight back to he followed limply as Mark dragged him to the field they were at this morning. Jack knew what would happen but felt Mark needed to know. Mark stopped once they were at the back of the field and pulled up Jacks sleeves.

"What are theses?" Mark asked praying it wasn't what he thought.

"Cuts..." Jack said hesitantly as Marks deep brown eyes observed over the cuts.

"From who?" Mark asked still praying.

"...me" Jack said slowly.

C-c-cliff hangerrrrr!!!! :D

I think this book is rlly bad idk wht you guys think??

And sorry for taking like a month break, I had a lot to do this month but I'll be back to my weekly updating trust me!!