Chapter 6

---Skip 5 months--- (you might wonder why I'm skipping 5 months but nothing interesting happens and I want to get to the good part)

Jacob wanted to take me to the local cafe' for lunch. I got ready and grabbed my purse and my phone and sat down on the couch. I had 30 minutes until he was picking me up and I was bored so I decided to watch some tv. I turned on my favorite show and watched it.

The show ended and I got up. I looked at my phone to see that it was 12:29. He was picking me up at 12:30 so anytime now. I went on Instagram and liked one post when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and Jacob was standing there looking flawless, as always.

"Lunch?"He asked with a big smile on his face.

"Um... I don't know." I said joking with him. He looked at me with a confused face. "Just kidding! I'm starving." He grabbed my hand and we hopped on our penny boards.

When we arrived we took a seat by the window. I looked at the menu and ordered a turkey sandwich and a sweet tea. Jacob ordered the same thing. While we were waiting for the food Jacob took my hand and looked into my eyes. I smiled and looked into his stunning hazel eyes.

"I want to ask you a question." He said with a big smile. "Ok." I replied. "Do you want to go to Florida with me for summer break?" "Duh! Of course!" I said he gave me a kiss from across the table.

We got our food and we talked some more. We went home and I started packing because we were leaving the next morning. I know, bad communication right?! Anyways, I packed and got ready for bed. I set out my clothes for the plane ride the next morning, which was sweatpants and a tee shirt. I hopped in bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a shorter chapter compared to the others. Sorry for the long wait (again). lol

Btw I LOVE Jacob's new song!!! I actually listened to it on repeat while writing this. I can't believe he's 14.. he's growing up so fast! Lol. Y'all chose #Jatherine! Can't wait to write this next part!!!! I love all my readers so much!