Chapter 18

I can't believe what just happened.

.................................................
Katherine's POV

I saw Jacob and Anne together. I can't believe he would do that to me after cheating on me with Ariel, which was only like 2 days ago. I guess he really didn't love me.

I really didn't know what to do.

Wait...

I have an idea.

I grabbed my navy hoodie and hopped on my bike. I biked down the road until I found Ariel's house. I stopped in front of her driveway. Should I really talk to her? Is it worth my time.

I turned around and biked to Cali's house. I haven't seen her in forever and we are becoming distant.

I parked my bike and rang the doorbell. Cali opened the door and engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in an eternity!" Cali said almost screaming.

"I know! Can I come in? There's some stuff I need to talk to you about." I replied. Worry spread across her face. We walked in her house and into her bedroom. I threw myself down on her bed and cried. Again.

Cali has always been such a supportive friend since the first day I met her. I feel like I've known her all my life and I feel comfortable around her.

I told her everything. The beach, the breakup, him cheating. Everything.

"Do you wanna get a milkshake?" She asked me.

"Yes! Please!" I said desperately, making us both laugh. I've been needing some friend time.

--------------------------------------
HELLO FRIENDS!!!!
No, I didn't die. Don't worry😉

So I am EXTREMELY SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AN ETERNITY!!!!!!!!

Love y'all.💋