My Master! (SoulXMaka) [Rated R]

(My Master! is a SoulXMakA doujinshi and is rated R for sexual content. You have been warned.~)

Maka titled her head curiously as she looked around twitching her cat ears. Her tail flicked slowly behind her. She was only wearing a very large white T-shirt and her underwear and Blair stood a few feet away from her laughing, "oops..."

Soul walked into Maka's room, staring at Maka instantly baffled with his mouth opened as he peered at her cat ears and tail, "Maka?"

"Nya," Maka questioned perking up her ears and turning to Soul. Blair laughed watching his reaction.

"Bastard," Soul yelled irked and furious as he turned towards Blair, who was still laughing, "what did you do to Maka!?"

"Um," Blair laughed taking a step backwards, "I was playing with magic and it was an accident...."

Soul narrowed his eyes at Blair annoyed standing directly in front of her, "whatever, just tell me how to change her back."

Blair laughed pushing Soul away from her, 'okay, okay! You're too close!" She pulled Soul down to her height by his shoulder and put her hand beside her mouth as she whispered the answer into his ear. Soul's eyes instantly widened and he turned his back towards her walking to the door.

"You're kidding," Soul yelled in disbelief and blushing angrily with his back still to Blair, "I'm going to kill you!" Blair shifted into her cat form and hopped outside on the window sill, squealing in delight at what she caused, before dropping herself down to the street below.

Geez, Soul thought staring at Maka speechless as she sat on the floor peering up at him with her tail flicking behind her. "Soul...," Maka said with her ears twitching as she stared up at him. Soul sighed looking down at Maka and thinking, what do I do with you now...?

Maka pounced on Soul, pushing him down below her. "Uwa," Soul yelled slightly being knocked down. "Hey!," Soul yelled trying to sit back up, "stop that!"

"Nya...," Maka purred nuzzling against Soul before she pushed Soul on his back on the floor. She kissed Soul gently on the lips before gently biting his lip and then licking his neck. "Wait....," Soul mummered blushing as he tried to resist Maka's advances, "Maka...." Maka let her hands travel to the bottom of Soul's shirt and he pushed her off instantly, sitting up, "Maka!"

"Soul...," Maka stared at Soul a few seconds shocked before pouncing on Soul again grinning, "play! Let's play!"

"Wah," Soul yelled being pushed down again, "hold on! Hey!" Maka pulled up Soul's shirt revealing the scar along his chest. "I said to wait....," Soul yelled blushing as he tired to move. Maka leaned down licking Soul along his scar before sliding down lower and lower. Soul blushed furiously as he stopped resisting momentarily and slightly moaned in pleasure, "Maka..." Maka's hand went to the button on Soul's jeans and he instantly shot up and pulled her hand away alarmed, "STOP! MAKA!"

Maka tilted her head curiously pulling her hand back to herself, "nya?" "Soul...," she leaned towards Soul curiously, "do you hate me?"

Soul stared down into her face, still slightly blushing as he answered hesitantly, "no..." Maka pulled Soul into a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck, "of course not...." It's no use...... I can't oppose her..., Soul thought feeling Maka's hand go back to his jean's button. Maka pulled Soul's jeans down at bit and Soul's eyes widened blushing furiously. She leaned down as she pulled down Soul's boxers. "Stop it, dummy," Soul said as Maka carefully started licking and sucking on his most private part. As Maka continued Soul started moaning softly, "nn.... Maka...." He gently put his hand on Maka's head as he continued blushing and moaning in pleasure. Breathing out, he started thinking about what Blair said earlier, shit......... Pervy Cat! He started thinking about how Blair explained he could change Maka back. 'If Maka has sex with the person she likes most she'll turn back to normal,' Blair said grinning mischievously behind her hand. Soul narrowed his eyes annoyed, I'll kill her.

Soul sighed thinking, that's what she said but...... Soul gently pulled on Maka's chin making her let go and look into his face, "Maka."

Maka stared at Soul questioningly, "nya?"

"I'm gonna turn you back," Soul said hesitantly looking at Maka's confused face, "so promise not to be mad at me after, okay?" Maka tilted her head curiously, not understanding. Soul put his hand on Maka's lower back pulling her towards him, "if it doesn't change you back, I'm gonna feel really shitty." He pullled Maka into a passionate kiss, pressing his lips against her and slipping his tongue into her mouth. Maka began blushing as Soul grabbed her tail, pulling her into a new postion, making her shutter. Soul let her tail go rubbing the outside of her underwear teasingly over her most private area. She instantly began to moan in pleasure.

"Maka...," Soul breathed slowly slipping off her underwear, 'you're really wet...."

Maka answered moaning, arching her back as Soul slipped his part into her, sitting up, 'nya!' She wrapped her arms around Soul's neck again blushing, moaning and trying not to pay attention to the pain. They both continued moaning as Soul gently rocked Maka getting her accustomed to the pain. After a while, he pressed his lips against hers passionately, before flipping Maka on her stomach. Maka instinctively arched her butt into the air and Soul reinserted himself into her and began thrusting.

Maka blushed furiously and her ears flattened as she began moaning louder, "nya!" Soul looked down at Maka's face blushing and slightly moaning, so cute....Maka. Maka started arching her back and curling her toes and tail, "Soul! Ah!....Soul!"

Sensing they both were near their climax, Soul turned Maka again making her lay down on her back, "turn this way, Maka..." Maka complied willingly and pulled Soul down into another kiss as he thrust into her again. After a few more minutes, they both climaxed at the same time. Maka and Soul dropped side by side exhausted. Maka ended up falling alseep. Soul looked at Maka's sleeping face and body, staring at her cat ears and tail as they slowly started to disappear.

He watched her still slightly blushing, "you changed back...." He sighed relieved, "thank goodnes...' He put his hand on Maka's head, running his fingers through her hair, "looks like you're fast alseep." You were so cute...., Soul thought pulling his hand away and covering his mouth blushing, if being a cat makes you like this, it might not be so bad every now and then..... Soul laughed sheepishly thinking, though she'd kill me if I said that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soul! You dummy,' Maka screamed blushing furiously and angry, "I can't believe this! DIE!' Soul put his hand on his cheek, where Maka had just slapped him. Soul stared at Maka blankly not knowing what to say, uwa..... She's really mad.... Maybe she is better off the other way... He sighed, "I'm sorry..."

"I HATE YOU," Maka screamed storming off blushing furiously as she pulled the shirt down lower.