Dancing with the Bad Boy

X_MissHilarious_X

"So you're saying. If I'm able to dance pop or whatever you dance, I can teach you ballet?" I say, leaning against the wall of the dance room, massaging my feet.

"Yeah, but if you're unable to, you have to...come help me here with these things called children in the studio," Luke said, picking up his gym bag and throwing it over his shoulders.

"That's all?" I asked concerned. I thought he would've picked something worse like 'you have to do my homework for the rest of the year.' I don't even have the time to do mine. Or 'become my personal stripper' or something. He shrugged walking to the door. He stopped. He turned around and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I just like your presence here, Emilia. Do you want to become my personal stripper instead?" He smirked and winked. AHA! I told you he would've said something like that. I laughed as he walked out of the dance studio, leaving me here leaning against the wall massaging my dying feet.

*

Who knew that the Alice Blue-eyed bad boy named Luke Ryder could dance? When Emilia; a very known, young ballerina; catches his eyes, they both knew they were up for a trip.

With Luke trying to teach Emilia how to dance his style, she also practices her ballet. With a horrible mother and a laid back dad, her house life could be confusing. With a past that haunts her--making her closed off--she becomes cold. But with Luke, everything seems perfect...well later on.