How dare you?! - part 3

You weren't paying attention to where you were running to. All you knew was that you had to get away from Jungkook. Being around him right now just made your heart hurt, but at the same time not being around made your heart hurt. There was no way you were going to win. While running you could feel your phone constantly vibrating in your hand. You knew it was Jungkook, but that made you not want to pick up even more.
After running for a while you finally slowed down. Instead of going home, you continued to walk around. It was better than going home and just crying all night long. After that run you were too tired to cry, and also your eyes dried up from running. It was getting really late so you decided to go home. Some how you made it home without getting lost. You went straight into your bedroom. After everything, you felt like you couldn't face Jungkook anymore.
Two Week Later...
You haven't seen or talked to Jungkook since that day. For about five days Jungkook was trying to get a hold of you. He called and texted you every chance he got, but you just ignored it. You really didn't want to break up with him, but you just needed a break. You needed time to get your thoughts and his feelings organized. After those five days, the calls and the messages stopped. You didn't hear anything else from him. You were on your way to work when you saw them together. They were just sitting at that same bakery from that day.
"So he does really love her. No wonder he stopped trying to get a hold of me." you thought
You tried to hold it together. You knew this was coming, you were prepared. But nothing could ever prepare you for the pain you were feeling now. Before there was a little bit of hope that he didn't love her, but it's different now. They're back together. There was no longer any room left in his heart for you. You tried, you really did, but you couldn't hold it in anymore. Who can blame you though? The one person you thought you were going to spend your life with, the one person that made you fall so deep in love, is still in love with someone else. There was nothing more painful. With every second that passes by, you felt your heart break a little more than the second before. Why him of all people? Why did it have to be Jeon Jungkook?
When you got to work, you dried your eyes and walked in like everything was ok. The last thing you need was everyone and their mothers asking you if you were ok. No, you were not ok. You knew though, if someone asked you if oyu were ok, you would break. You would break right then and there.
The day went by really slow. You didn't say much to anyone. You just did your job and hoped that your acting was good enough that your boss wasn't going to be down your neck about your mood.
"You sure you could close down the store yourself?" your co-worker asks
"Yeah I'll be fine. Just get home. I know your boyfriend is waiting."
"Alright. Thanks Y/N! I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good night and get home safely!" your co-worker yells as she runs out of the store.
You did the little bit of cleaning that was left and headed out.
"Y/N?" someone asked as you locked the store
"Yes?" you looked up and to your surprise it was Eunju
*slap*
The next thing you knew was the pain that was running through your cheek.
"How dare you?! How dare you take him away from me?!" she started to yell