Jungkook...let's break up - the last part

"Y/N, I ju-"
"You just what Jungkook? You could've asked me. You could've just believed that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. But you didn't. You thought the worst thing possible, followed me, and accused me of cheating on you."
"I'm sorry Y/N."
"Me too Jungkook."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I mean how are we supposed to be in a stable relationship without trust. And obviously you don't trust me."
"You don't think I trust you?"
"No Jungkook, I don't think. I know. You're always looking for something. You go through my phone and you question all of my male co-workers. You don't trust me at all. And I have not given you a reason to not trust me."
"You know I have a hard time trusting my girlfriends. They've all cheated on me."
"I'm not them Jungkook! Maybe they've cheated on you, but not once have I even thought about cheating on you! Because I love you!"
He didn't say a single word. He just looked at you with a sadness on his face. He knew he was wrong. He started walking towards you and pulled you into a hug. You started to cry in his chest. You loved him so much. You just wanted him to trust you.
"Jungkook...let's break up."
He still didn't say anything, he just held you even tighter. You could feel his tears landing on your face and your head. You started to cry even more. But what choice did you have. You couldn't be with someone who didn't trust you.

Well done! You've reached the end!!
If you cried I'm sorry :( x
- anon author ;)