Don't worry - part 5

Previously...

"For what?"
"Causing all this."
"It's ok. I probably would too if I thought you still loved one of your ex's...You're still not in love with any of your ex's right?"
"Well...there is.." you said jokingly
"Ya!!!"
"I'm kidding! No I'm not in love with any of my ex's"
"Good because I might have to kill him"
*you giggle as you kiss him*
"You think I'm joking."

Months later...

You smiled at your boyfriend's text as you walk into your new work place.
"Hey Y/N!" your co-worker yells
"Hey Kwon. What's up?"
"Your boyfriend was here earlier."
"Oh really? Why?"
"He just started questioning me about my relationship with you."
"Oh."
This didn't really surprise you. Jungkook usually questioned all your male workers every time you get a new job. At first you thought it was cute but then whenever he came over and you were in the shower, you would sometimes catch him going through your phone. You figured he was being protective so you didn't care very much. You had nothing to hide.
After work you decided to go visit your brother.
Your brother has been in the hospital for the past 2 years. He got hit by a drunk drive and has been in a coma. You try to visit him at least 3-4 times a week. You told Jungkook about him and how you wanted him to come with you to visit him.
"Good afternoon Y/N. Visiting your brother today?" the head nurse greeted you
"Yes ma'am. How's he doing?"
"Stable."
"Well that's good."
"Don't worry, he'll wake up one day."
"I know." you tried to convince yourself.
You walked into your brother's room and set your stuff down.