~|LauranceXBritish!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! Welcome to another OneShot! So this OneShot is going to be a LauranceXBritish!Reader. In this AU you are the second oldest child in the Ro'Meave family, so it makes sense from where you got the accent. You and Garroth are twins so that means you have sandy blonde hair and turquoise eyes. This was requested by Its_Just_Smash04 and I hope you enjoy!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"So? How was your date with Thomas?", Hailey asked me. She was my best friend ever since we were in first grade and she's like the sister I never had. I rolled my eyes at her as we walked out of school.

"I guess it was alright--"

"You totally have the hots for him.", she said, interrupting my sentence.

"But, he's not what I'm looking for.", she groaned, not knowing why I didn't like any of the guys in this school.

"There's got to be at least one guy you're totally crushing!", I sighed, wanting for Hailey to understand that no matter how many dates I went on or how many boys ask me out, I had zero interest in them.

"I swear, if you keep this up I'll never give that something you've always wanted.", her golden eyes widen in disbelief.

"No! Please! Anything, but not get me the one of a kind Levi Ackerman poster I've wanted my whole entire anime life! I beg you! Please!", she said, I chuckled. She was always a bit exaggerated and a bit geeky, but when ever I got her something anime related she would flip out. She's also the president of the anime club here at our school. Except for the dates and crushes, I think my school life is pretty awesome. We had stepped outside and I heard a familiar car horn. As I turned around, I smiled brightly.

"Hey G!", I said, excited to see my twin brother picking me up. He smiled back at me. He just graduated his sophomore year and he finally got his drivers license.

"Hey there (N/N) {Nickname}!", I waved Hailey a farewell and jumped into my brother's sport car. We drove off, the school leaving my sight once we turned a left.

"So, how was school?"

"Really?", I raised an eyebrow with a 'are-you-serious' face. He chuckled.

"Ok, so mom's got some really big news at home.", that made my curiosity peak. I wonder what it is? Maybe we're getting a new dog, or maybe something far better than that. Garroth drove to our house, getting there in a short amount of time. He parked his vehicle inside the garage. I hopped out of the car and went inside the house. As I enetered I expected to see something new, but it was still the same old house we always lived in.

"Mom? Dad? Zane? Vylad?", I yelled, placing my bag next to the door. I walked around, unsure of what was around each corner. I came closer to the stairwell to go check what was on the other floor, but as my feet touched the first step, I felt a presence behind me. On instinct, I swung my leg towards them, hitting them in the stomach. The intruder feel down with a groan of pain. As I looked to see who it was, my eyes widen.

"Jeez! What did I tell you about scaring me Zane?", I said.

"And what did I tell you about not reacting like that?!", he said, making me chuckle nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"Touché.", as the words left my mouth, I helped my little brother up to his feet, making him glare at me. Out of all the siblings Zane had, I was his favorite. I know it's wrong to think of someone as your favorite, but hey, this is Zane we're talking about.

"Sorry Zane.", he rolled his eyes, but smiled at me.

"It's alright, just make sure not to do it to me.", I smiled, rubbing to top of his head.