~|TravisXRo'Meave!Reader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! So I first wanted to apologize for not publishing a chapter on the weekends. I have just been really distracted lately and all so yeah. Please forgive me. So in this OneShot you are the runaway princess of O'khasis and bump into a certain someone. This was requested by NatsuSenpai_13 and I hope you enjoy!

~|Garroth's POV|~

Ours swords clashed as we fought. Me and (Y/N) were training as I tried to block each of her attacks. Dang, she's too fast. I pushed my fist forward, but missed, making me vurnable. She grabbed my arm and flipped me on my back, pinning me down. I looked up into her icy blue eyes with a smile. (Y/N) smiled and jumped in the air, celebrating her victory.

"Yeah! I win!", I chuckled, getting up with a smile.

"Nice job (N/N).", I messed her hair a bit, making her laugh.

"Thanks bro.", I chuckled, but our fun was soon over once one of my father's guards came in.

"Princess (Y/N), your father would like to speak to you.", she sighed and walked beside the O'khasis guard, leaving me be. I sighed, a frown coming on my face.

"Hope she's not getting scolded again.", I mumbled to myself, a memory playing in my mind. In it, (Y/N) was getting yelled at by my father for getting her dress dirty and for being a few minutes late to dinner. She's got it hard for being the princes of my village and it pains me to see her get in trouble for things she didn't mean todo. As I stood in place, I suddenly heard the sound of yelling. I bit my lip, not knowing if I should check it out or just leave it be. My decision was made once I started to walk towards the commotion. The yelling got louder and louder the closer I got, and I slowly started to recognize the voices.

"Why are you always so mad with me!"

"I'm just doing what's right for you!", I finally was able to reach the source, my eyes catching the scene. Like I had suspected, (Y/N) was getting yelled at by my father. What did she do now?!

"I've told you this a million times! I'm not going to marry someone I don't love, let alone know!", (Y/N) yelled.

"This prince is going to be a great asset to O'khasis, as well as a great husband.", she groaned, not wanting to hear his voice anymore.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET US DO WHAT WE WANT AND NOT GO AND DEMAND US ALL THE TIME LIKE SOME SLAVES, YOU BASTARD!", the room went silence after my father had slapped my sister, making me rage by a tenfold. She fell to her knees as tears fell down her face, a red mark plastered on her face.

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!", she sobbed on the floor, my father not feeling one bit of guilt for what he had done.

"You're a disgrace to our family name....", as the words left his mouth, I ran towards him, pinning him to the ground quickly punching him in the face.

"YOU'RE THE DISGRACE!", his eyes widen in anger, not believing what I was doing. Guards quickly pulled me away from him, making me even more angry. He got up and wiped his face, blood staining his hand. I could tell he was furious at both of us by the way he clenched his fists.

"Take them away and throw them in the dungeon!", the guards harshly grabbed both of us and dragged us away from our father. We tried to get out of their grasp, but no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't succeed. Once we arrived near the cells, (Y/N) and I were thrown into them. My sister was thrown into a wall, making me clench my fists in anger, but before I could punch them, the cell door closed. I growled at them, making them laugh as the left. I instantly went by my sister's side, making sure she was alright. Sadly, the impact caused her to go unconscious, making my blood boil.